Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & MarketingFull TimeRemote
CFI Enterprise Account Executive
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales, the Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for significant contributions to Macabacus’ enterprise software sales strategy whose primary responsibilities include developing significant new business with enterprise clients. Macabacus is a wholly owned subsidiary of CFI that develops productivity and brand compliance software for use in finance and other industries around the world.
The ideal candidate is an energized, proven sales executor with a clear bias to action, excited by the prospect of being a key player in a hyper-growth organization in the enterprise software space.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Working closely with a Business Development Representative to develop a pipeline of prospects.
- Generating revenue and meeting / exceeding growth targets. Partnering with the Vice President of Sales in the execution of an evolving go-to-market strategy targeting various industries and international geographic regions.
- Establishing executive level, long-term relationships with customers for future cross-selling and upselling opportunities.
- Building an expert level of familiarity with product capabilities, customer requirements, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Five years of extensive experience in consultative and solution-selling in either SaaS, tech, or subscription-based software environments.
- Track record of success in overachieving quarterly and annual sales quotas and targets.
- Proven experience in driving enterprise sales through identifying market size and focus, developing sales pipelines, penetrating new accounts, and owning the sales process within a relationship selling environment.
- Experience successfully managing the sales cycle at various levels, including positioning Macabacus’s value to business champions and key decision-makers alike.
- Experience implementing and utilizing a variety of sales automation tools, in addition to other relevant technology and platforms (see below).
- Analytical mindset with the ability to help create value-focused stories through customer data.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
CFI offers a competitive compensation and benefits package with excellent career opportunities for a fast-growing company.
Working at CFI
Friendly and welcoming work environment, with team activities and social events
Extended health coverage, vacation and 401k / RRSP matching
We offer a dynamic environment with multiple ongoing projects that will allow you to make an impact with your work. We value everyone's contribution and give team members an equal opportunity to contribute daily to our goals.
CFI growing during Covid-19
Our Recruiting efforts have adjusted to guarantee a fair, positive and inclusive experience to all candidates. We are screening over the phone and running team interviews over video conferencing.
On-boarding is conducted virtually for new employees. Our tech team ensures all new hires are equipped with laptops and the resources they’ll need for their new role with us. So far, we have received very positive feedback from our new hires!
CFI Education is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.