We build the world's leading productivity and brand identity solutions for the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word). Our solutions target the finance and consulting industries, which place high emphasis on working efficiently and producing client-facing materials that strictly conform to corporate design standards. The Office add-ins we sell are among the most advanced and wide-ranging ever developed for Microsoft Office. Macabacus is a wholly owned subsidiary of CFI.
About the new role
Key responsibilities include:
- Learning the capabilities of the newer Office.js relative to the older VSTO object model,
- Collaborating with desktop software developers to deliver a comprehensive online and desktop solution.
Your title and compensation will depend on your experience.
- Must be able to commute to our Soho office post pandemic.
- Background in financial technology preferred.
- Passion for e-learning and technology is a bonus.
Working at CFI US
- Team activities and social events
- High degree of autonomy
- Friendly and welcoming work environment
- Opportunities to work remotely
- Casual attire
- Education is the center of all our efforts, and we take it seriously! We provide learning and development opportunities through lunch & learns, mentorship, a $500 education allowance and of course all our CFI courses!
- We offer a dynamic environment with multiple ongoing projects that will allow you to make an impact with your work. We value everyone's contribution and give team members an equal opportunity to contribute daily to our goals.
- Office in NYC with associated perks.
CFI and Covid-19
Our Recruiting efforts have adjusted to guarantee a fair, positive and inclusive experience to all candidates. We are screening over the phone and running team interviews over video conferencing. No meeting is taking place at our office at this time.
On-boarding is conducted virtually for new employees. Our tech team ensures all new hires are equipped with laptops and the resources they’ll need for their new role with us. So far, we have received very positive feedback from our new hires!
CFI Education is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.