Director of Content Marketing
Learning&DevelopmentFull TimeVancouver, BC
Director of Content Marketing
Corporate Finance Institute® (CFI) is a leading global provider of online financial
modeling and valuation courses. Since 2016, CFI’s programs and certifications have
been delivered to over 900,000 individuals at top universities, investment banks,
accounting firms, and operating companies around the world.
About the new role
Corporate Finance Institute® (CFI) is recruiting for its visionary Editor in Chief to join its growing team! Reporting to the Chief Creative Officer, the primary focus will be to identify future thought leadership articles that should be published, ensuring that the articles are on brand
Working with the Director, Learning and Development and their team, edit existing thought leadership articles and course materials to ensure CFI’s course content matches the articles with a high level of continued relevance and accuracy.
The ideal candidate will have a strong online presence and a broad knowledge of Corporate Finance and Business Intelligence.
- Responsible for bridging the gap between course content and CFI’s reference Library by producing high quality resources to help educate students.
- Proofread copy and edit within CFI style.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to identify key topics within courses.
- Prioritize quality improvement and/or the writing of articles to support areas in need.
- Work with Marketing to identify key articles for SEO, also factoring these points into prioritization of articles.
- Review all content, articles,and copy for accuracy and appropriateness as per client expectations.
- Reviewing and owning our Editorial Guidelines to ensure the content our team produces is on brand and in the appropriate voice of our customers.
- Build and guide a high-performing team of content marketing, PR and social media professionals.
- Build and execute a robust plan for owned and earned media and content to drive thought leadership, awareness, demand and conversion.
- Work with the Learning and Development, Marketing and Financial teams, on content planning and guide the development of content assets in appropriate formats, including ebooks, videos, presentations, videos that engage target audiences at each stage of the buying journey.
- Apply best practices in connecting people to amazing content, lead on the development of communications strategies and branding initiatives linked to our vision, purpose and values.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to craft creative content and marketing campaigns that enhance reputation and sales
- Track and analyze KPIs using the appropriate tools and technology in order to gain insight and steer decision making
- Serve as the organizational expert on digital innovation, technological and consumer trends
- Develops and executes a digital outreach strategy that engages students, past and present participants of CFI programs
- Establishes goals, timelines, and deliverables in alignment with strategic plans.
- Degree in a related field, such as Finance and/or Writing.
- Broad knowledge of Finance and Business Intelligence.
- Superb copywriting and copy editing skills.
- Competitor research skills.
- Social Media Management.
- Knowledge of best SEO practices.
- Excellent presentation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer literacy and fundamental knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Ability to stay well-organized and adhere to deadlines.
- Background or interest in Finance and E-learning is a bonus.
- Passion for e-learning and technology.
- Project management experience.
Working at CFI
- Team activities and social events
- Friendly and welcoming work environment
- Opportunities to work remotely
- Casual attire
- Education is the center of all our efforts, and we take it seriously! We provide learning and development opportunities through lunch & learns, mentorship, a $500 education allowance and of course all our CFI courses!
- We offer a dynamic environment with multiple ongoing projects that will allow you to make an impact with your work. We value everyone's contribution and give team members an equal opportunity to contribute daily to our goals.
- Our office is located in Downtown Vancouver, well connected to major transit routes, and bike-friendly.
CFI and Covid-19
Our Recruiting efforts have adjusted to guarantee a fair, positive and inclusive experience to all candidates. We are screening over the phone and running team interviews over video conferencing. No meeting is taking place at our Office at this time.
On-boarding is conducted virtually for new employees. Our tech team ensures all new hires are equipped with laptops and the resources they’ll need for their new role with us. So far, we have received very positive feedback from our new hires!
CFI Education is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.