Business Development Representative
Sales & MarketingFull TimeRemote
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales, the Business Development Representative will be responsible for significant contributions to Macabacus’ enterprise software sales strategy whose primary responsibilities include identifying new, high-quality, enterprise sales opportunities through research, outbound activities, and building a strong pipeline for the sales team. Macabacus is a wholly owned subsidiary of CFI that develops productivity and brand compliance software for use in finance and other industries around the world. Business Development Representatives are charged with educating prospects about the benefits of our software offering.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Generate leads and meet / exceed growth targets.
- Prospecting in various industries and geographic regions to identify new sales opportunities.
- Identify and contact key stakeholders, and articulate Macabacus’ value proposition to decision-makers across multiple platforms to assess interest in productivity and brand compliance opportunities.
- Follow up with inbound leads via email, phone and other forms of communication, and pass qualified leads to Account Executives.
- Build an expert level of familiarity with industry trends, product capabilities, and customer requirements, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Scheduling calls and meetings to demonstrate the software to prospective clients.
- Maintain accurate CRM so that accounts, data and pipeline are up to date.
- Coordinating sales efforts with Marketing programs
- Two to five years of sales experience, preferably within the SaaS or other technology sectors
- Track record of success in overachieving quarterly and annual sales quotas and targets
- Proven experience in driving enterprise sales through identifying market size and focus, developing sales pipelines, penetrating new accounts, and owning the sales process within a relationship selling environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, coupled with excellent listening skills
- Natural ability to build strong relationships
- Superior time management
- Experience implementing and utilizing a variety of sales automation tools, in addition to other relevant technology and platforms
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
CFI offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities as a member of a fast-growing company.
Working at CFI
- You’ll get to work directly with company executives
- Friendly and welcoming work environment, with team activities and social events
- Extended health coverage, vacation and 401k / RRSP matching
- We offer a dynamic environment with multiple ongoing projects that will allow you to make an impact with your work. We value everyone's contribution and give team members an equal opportunity to contribute daily to our goals.
CFI growing during Covid-19
Our Recruiting efforts have adjusted to guarantee a fair, positive and inclusive experience to all candidates. We are screening over the phone and running team interviews over video conferencing. No meeting is taking place at our Office at this time.
On-boarding is conducted virtually for new employees. Our tech team ensures all new hires are equipped with laptops and the resources they’ll need for their new role with us. So far, we have received very positive feedback from our new hires!
CFI Education is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.