Editor in Chief
DesignFull TimeVancouver, BC
Editor in Chief
Corporate Finance Institute® (CFI) is looking for a visionary Editor in Chief to join our growing team! This position will be responsible for curating the 6,000+ articles in CFI’s extensive library of financial resources and creating new best-in-class content that is aligned with CFI’s market-leading courses..
The ideal candidate will have a strong online presence and a broad knowledge of accounting and corporate finance, including financial analysis, capital markets, credit, commercial banking and valuations as well as business intelligence.
- Responsible for bridging the gap between course content and CFI’s reference library by producing high quality resources to help educate CFI’s over 900,000 students worldwide.
- Proofread copy and edit within CFI style.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to identify key topics within courses.
- Prioritize quality improvement and/or the writing of articles to support areas in need.
- Work with Marketing to identify key articles for SEO, also factoring these points into prioritization of articles.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance. Experience with article writing is preferred, including being featured in high caliber publications.
- Broad knowledge of finance and business Intelligence.
- Superb copywriting and copy editing skills.
- Competitor research skills.
- Social Media Management.
- Knowledge of best SEO practices.
- Excellent presentation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer literacy and fundamental knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Ability to stay well-organized and adhere to deadlines.
- Experience with article writing is considered an asset.
- Experience with E-learning.
- Passion for e-learning and technology.
- Project Management Experience.
Working at CFI
- Team activities and social events
- Friendly and welcoming work environment
- Opportunities to work remotely
- Casual attire
- Education is the center of all our efforts, and we take it seriously! We provide learning and development opportunities through lunch & learns, mentorship, a $500 education allowance and of course all our CFI courses!
- We offer a dynamic environment with multiple ongoing projects that will allow you to make an impact with your work. We value everyone's contribution and give team members an equal opportunity to contribute daily to our goals.
- Our office is located in Downtown Vancouver, well connected to major transit routes, and is bike-friendly.
CFI and Covid-19
Our Recruiting efforts have adjusted to guarantee a fair, positive and inclusive experience to all candidates. We are screening over the phone and running team interviews over video conferencing. No meeting is taking place at our Office at this time.
On-boarding is conducted virtually for new employees. Our tech team ensures all new hires are equipped laptops and the resources they’ll need for their new role with us. So far, we have received very positive feedback from our new hires!
CFI Education is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.