Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & MarketingFull TimeRemote
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales, the Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for significant contributions to CFI’s overall B2B growth strategy, in addition to the primary responsibility of developing significant new business with enterprise clients.
The ideal candidate is an energized, proven sales executor with a clear bias to action, excited by the prospect of being a key player in a hyper-growth organization in the online learning space.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Working closely with the Business Development Representative to develop a pipeline of prospects.
- Generating revenue and meeting and/or exceeding set growth targets.Partnering with the Vice President of Sales in the execution of an evolving go-to market strategy targeting various industries and geographic regions.
- Establishing executive level, long-term relationships with customers for future cross-selling and upselling opportunities.
- Having a strong knowledge of CFI’s course offerings, all while continuously improving the sales organization’s expertise in product knowledge.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of industry trends, product capabilities, and customer requirements.
- Five years of Extensive experience in consultative selling in either e-learning, education, training, or subscription-based software environments.
- Track record of success in over-achieving quarterly and annual sales quotas and targets.
- Proven experience in driving enterprise sales through identifying market size and focus, developing sales pipelines, penetrating new accounts, and owning the sales process within a relationship selling environment.
- Experience having successfully managed the sales cycle at various levels, including positioning CFI’s value to business champions and “C”-suite individuals alike.
- Solid knowledge and experience with formal sales training processes (i.e. Solution Selling, Customer-centric Selling, Strategic Selling and/or Value Selling).
- Experience implementing and utilizing a variety of sales automation tools, in addition to other relevant technology and platforms.
- Possess an analytical mindset with the ability to help create value-focused stories through customer data.
Sales Engagement tool
CFI offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities asb a member of a leadership team of a fast-growing company.
Working at CFI
- You’ll get to work directly with the CEO
- Friendly and welcoming work environment
- Education is the center of all our efforts, and we take it seriously! We provide learning and development opportunities through lunch & learns, mentorship, a $500 education allowance and of course all our CFI courses.
- Extended health coverage, vacation and RRSP matching
- We offer a dynamic environment with multiple ongoing projects that will allow you to make an impact with your work. We value everyone's contribution and give team members an equal opportunity to contribute daily to our goals.
CFI growing during Covid-19
CFI’s team moved remote on March 16th 2020 to allow everyone to avoid commuting and sharing working spaces.
All team members have been provided with the necessaire to reproduce a productive work environment at home.
As per June 2020, we are still mainly remote while offering "hot desks" at the office.