Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & MarketingFull TimeRemote
Corporate Finance Institute® (CFI) is a leading global provider of online financial analyst training programs and certifications with over 400,000 registered students from top universities, investment banks, accounting firms, and operating companies around the world. CFI courses give you practical skills, templates, and tools to advance your career, driven by the mission to help anyone become a world-class financial analyst and thrive in a meaningful career.
CFI is quickly establishing itself as a leader in the $20 billion market of online training for finance professionals. With 100% year-over-year revenue growth, high profit margins, and the backing of two major US venture capital firms, CFI is well positioned to become the category leader.
CFI is a high-energy, fast-paced technology company that strives to foster a work environment where employees can express a high degree of creativity, personal freedom, collaboration, and are empowered and motivated to succeed. The company is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and was incorporated in 2016.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales, the Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for significant contributions to CFI’s overall B2B growth strategy, in addition to the primary responsibility of developing significant new business with enterprise clients. The ideal candidate is an energized, proven sales executor with a clear bias to action, excited by the prospect of being a key player in a hyper-growth organization in the online learning space.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Generating revenue and meeting and/or exceeding set growth targets.
- Partnering with the Vice President of Sales in the execution of an evolving go-to market strategy targeting various industries and geographic regions.
- Establishing executive level, long-term relationships with customers for future cross-selling and upselling opportunities.
- Having a strong knowledge of CFI’s course offerings, all while continuously improving the sales organization’s expertise in product knowledge.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of industry trends, product capabilities, and customer requirements.
- Extensive experience in consultative selling in either e-learning, education, training, or subscription-based software environments.
- Track record of success in over-achieving quarterly and annual sales quotas and targets.
- Proven experience in driving enterprise sales through identifying market size and focus, developing sales pipelines, penetrating new accounts, and owning the sales process within a relationship selling environment.
- Experience having successfully managed the sales cycle at various levels, including positioning CFI’s value to business champions and “C”-suite individuals alike.
- Solid knowledge and experience with formal sales training processes (i.e. Solution Selling, Customer-centric Selling, Strategic Selling and/or Value Selling).
- Experience implementing and utilizing a variety of sales automation tools, in addition to other relevant technology and platforms.
- Possess an analytical mindset with the ability to help create value-focused stories through customer data.
CFI offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities as a member of a leadership team of a fast-growing company. The company is committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value, and welcome diversity in their workplace.