Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & MarketingFull TimeRemote
Corporate Finance Institute® (CFI) is a leading global provider of online financial analyst training programs and certifications with over 700,000 registered students from top universities, investment banks, accounting firms, and operating companies around the world. CFI courses give you practical skills, templates, and tools to advance your career, driven by the mission to help anyone become a world-class financial analyst and thrive in a meaningful career.
CFI is quickly establishing itself as a leader in the $20 billion market of online training for finance professionals. With 100% year-over-year revenue growth, high profit margins, and the backing of two major US venture capital firms, CFI is well positioned to become the category leader.
CFI is a high-energy, fast-paced technology company that strives to foster a work environment where employees can express a high degree of creativity, personal freedom, collaboration, and are empowered and motivated to succeed. The company is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and was incorporated in 2016.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales, the Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for significant contributions to CFI’s overall B2B growth strategy, in addition to the primary responsibility of developing significant new business with enterprise clients. The ideal candidate is an energized, proven sales executor with a clear bias to action, excited by the prospect of being a key player in a hyper-growth organization in the online learning space.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Generating revenue and meeting and/or exceeding set growth targets.
- Partnering with the Vice President of Sales in the execution of an evolving go-to market strategy targeting various industries and geographic regions.
- Establishing executive level, long-term relationships with customers for future cross-selling and upselling opportunities.
- Having a strong knowledge of CFI’s course offerings, all while continuously improving the sales organization’s expertise in product knowledge.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of industry trends, product capabilities, and customer requirements.
- Extensive experience in consultative selling in either e-learning, education, training, or subscription-based software environments.
- Track record of success in over-achieving quarterly and annual sales quotas and targets.
- Proven experience in driving enterprise sales through identifying market size and focus, developing sales pipelines, penetrating new accounts, and owning the sales process within a relationship selling environment.
- Experience having successfully managed the sales cycle at various levels, including positioning CFI’s value to business champions and “C”-suite individuals alike.
- Solid knowledge and experience with formal sales training processes (i.e. Solution Selling, Customer-centric Selling, Strategic Selling and/or Value Selling).
- Experience implementing and utilizing a variety of sales automation tools, in addition to other relevant technology and platforms.
- Possess an analytical mindset with the ability to help create value-focused stories through customer data.
CFI offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities as a member of a leadership team of a fast-growing company. The company is committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value, and welcome diversity in their workplace.
Working at CFI
- You’ll get to work directly with the CEO
- Friendly and welcoming work environment
- Education is the center of all our efforts, and we take it seriously! We provide learning and development opportunities through lunch & learns, mentorship, a $500 education allowance and of course all our CFI courses!
- Extended health coverage, vacationa dn RRSP matching
- We offer a dynamic environment with multiple ongoing projects that will allow you to make an impact with your work. We value everyone's contribution and give team members an equal opportunity to contribute daily to our goals.
CFI growing during Covid-19
CFI’s team moved remote on March 16th 2020 to allow everyone to avoid commuting and sharing working spaces. All team members have been provided with all the necessaire to reproduce a productive work environment at home.
As per June 2020, we are still mainly remote while offering "hot desks" at the office.
Our Recruiting efforts have adjusted to guarantee a fair, positive and inclusive experience to all candidates. We are screening over the phone and running team interviews over video conferencing. No meeting is taking place at our Office at this time.
On-boarding is conducted virtually for new employees. Our tech team ensures all new hires are equipped laptops and the resources they’ll need for their new role with us. So far, we have received very positive feedback from our new hires!
CFI Education is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.