FinanceFull TimeVancouver, BC
Corporate Finance Institute (CFI) is the leading provider of online finance training and certifications for professionals working in investment banking, equity research, corporate development, FP&A, and other corporate finance positions.
We help our students learn new skills, gain confidence in their abilities, and excel in their careers.
CFI currently has over 350,000 students worldwide.
· Create financial models and Excel templates (discounted cash flows, valuations, etc.)
· Perform research and write educational publications on a wide variety of topics in finance
· Create, audit, and review new and existing finance course content
· Produce materials and supporting financial information for financial modeling cases
· Analyze data and support business development projects
· Ad-hoc projects as necessary
· A degree in business, preferably specializing in finance or accounting
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel; Excel power users preferred
· Strong understanding of corporate finance concepts, such as discounted cash flows and valuation methods
· Interest in learning about capital markets, investment banking and data science
· Finds enjoyment in researching, writing and learning about new things
· Ability to prioritize and adapt to tasks
Working towards the FMVA® designation and Experience with WordPress and SEO will be considered an asset
Why working at CFI?
· Get the opportunity to work directly with the CEO
· Enjoy a dynamic environment with multiple ongoing projects
· We offer flexible working hours and Work From Home options
· 20 vacation days (4 weeks) per year
· Health and dental coverage
· We organize team activities and social events, office breakfasts and have a stocked kitchen!
· We strive to create a friendly and welcoming work environment
· Casual attire, no need to wear a tie
· Learn as you grow: get free enrollment in all CFI courses!