Demand Generation Manager
MarketingFull TimeToronto, ON
Demand Generation Manager | commonsku
commonsku is a fast-growing SaaS company that changes the way companies within the promotional products space collaborate and work. We empower entrepreneurs to grow their businesses by creating a more collaborative and streamlined product-based supply chain.
We are on a mission to change the way small businesses operate, democratizing software to enable an open playing field. We don't just sell software; we believe in helping our customers build better businesses through content, events and a community for sharing. We care deeply about brand and design, investing heavily in both. We have built a brand that is deeply respected and trusted within the industry.
Our team is dedicated, hands on and available to jump in as needed. We are known for the exceptional customer service we provide. Each person knows their opinion is respected, and they can see the difference they make in the lives of our customers. We work as a team, have an open concept, collaborative environment where there is also a lot of joking around :)
Our culture is diverse and friendly, with a laid-back enthusiasm and sense of humour that makes collaboration easy. We’re passionate about our customers and their success, and we love fostering an environment that ignites creativity and celebrates the entrepreneur. We work remote seamlessly with a distributed team across Canada and the US, while maintaining a base at HQ in Toronto.
You are relentless when it comes to experimentation and finding what works. You partner closely with leadership to ensure we’re on track to hit our growth targets. You are fiercely organized and love to deep dive into analytics. You are experienced at executing campaigns across multiple channels and have excellent project management skills.
About the Role
This role will take the lead on all of commonsku’s demand generation efforts by building compelling multi-channel campaigns that deliver results. This role will report to the VP, Marketing. This role is remote and open to candidates across Canada.
Areas of Focus:
● Work with cross functional teams (Development, Marketing, Sales and Success) to establish strategies to support commonsku’s growth goals
● Plan, develop and execute new short and long-term multi-channel campaigns from initial strategy to final execution
● Lead testing strategies and execution across all channels
● Create metrics and reporting for all digital efforts including lead generation, pipeline contribution and awareness
● Monitor and optimize campaigns and programs to drive growth
● Combine inputs including data analysis, customer feedback, design, & marketing principles to expand our impact
● Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data
Skills and Qualifications:
● 4+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, Growth Marketing, or Demand Generation
● Previous experience in a B2B SaaS environment desirable
● Strong project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners without direct authority
● Proficient with analytics and analytics software (including Google Analytics)
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong presentation and public speaking ability
● A strong team player with the ability to collaborate at all levels of the organization