Project Manager, Web
Project ManagementFull TimeCanada
Position: Project Manager
Team Lead: Head of Projects & Web
ABOUT COLONY DIGITAL
Colony Digital is a full-service creative digital agency that builds brands worth talking about. Colony works on a variety of creative projects, with clients across diverse industries, providing services such as web design and development, branding, digital marketing, photography, video production, and social media management; in short, any and all things digital!
We’re a rapidly growing crew of talented marketing and creative professionals with decades of experience. We’ve had the honour of working with some amazing brands that include Nude Beverages, TAG Whistler, JOEY Restaurants, Westbank and many more!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Project Manager at Colony Digital, you will be responsible for managing web projects and serving as an account lead for clients, building strong and long-lasting partnerships and relationships. This is a fast-paced environment, in which high levels of organization, multi-tasking and a positive attitude are a must! You’ll also need to have excellent communication and time management skills to be able to quickly adapt and juggle overlapping deadlines.
This Project Manager role will be focused on managing projects and retainers with clients that focus on web projects. That said, Colony Digital is a full-service digital agency, and our project managers are flexible and need to be skilled across multiple disciplines given the interconnected nature of digital and creative services. The project manager will take on projects that fall outside of this, such as design, branding, and photo & video production.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Below is a breakdown of some of the major responsibilities a Project Manager at Colony Digital is expected to take on. Project Managers should expect to take on additional responsibilities based on project and account needs as required.
- Manage ongoing and active projects portfolio for clients. Responsible for major project deliverables to ensure that the scope of work is completed and that client expectations are being met.
- Plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed.
- Develop timelines, create schedules, and oversee the progress of all the projects to make sure goals are met on time. Prepare and update status reports for clients to keep
- Work closely with the delivery team to manage team capacity, planning and balance resources for work in the production pipeline.
- Ensure working team members have the supplies and resources necessary to complete their assigned tasks on time.
- Set up and lead strategic, content, and creative briefs for working team members to ensure deliverables meet the needs of the content and visual strategy.
- Perform quality control and assurance on all project deliverables to ensure a high degree of polish in everything that is delivered to client.
- Provide ongoing updates on projects and account status to the Director of Project Delivery & Strategy and other Senior leaders.
- Assist the Delivery team on day-to-day administrative tasks, such as reports, folder hygiene, platforms clean-up, and internal communications.
- Work closely with the delivery team to identify, plan, and implement ongoing process and workflow improvements and any major internal improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for account billables and log and report on client expenses and costs to be invoiced.
- Maintaining strong one-to-one relationships and communicating regularly with the client’s point(s) of contact, and serve as the primary point of contact for clients on all scope items related to their account.
- Act as client advocate, and ensure that the working team is executing the strategic and creative vision laid out meets the client’s KPIs and goals and with integrity to client brand parameters.
- Manage client expectations on scope, timeline, and creative execution within budget.
- Lead client presentations and meetings, including status reports, working sessions, kickoffs, and everything in between.
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing and working team to assist in the development and production of social media marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with the working team and Head of Sales to identify account and business growth opportunities.
- Identify growth opportunities for clients on social media that align with the identified goals and KPIs.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 2-4 years experience in administration, marketing, project coordination or management, or related fields.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Very detail-oriented, resourceful, and responsible.
- Excellent ability to multitask and effective time management skills.
- Positive attitude to handle the stress of unexpected challenges.
- A strong interest in and knowledge of the Branding and Web space.
- Experience working within a (digital) agency is a bonus.
To Complement Our Team, You are:
- A web and marketing project management maven, with an interest in all things marketing and digital.
- On top of the latest marketing, trends, and what’s happening in the industry.
- Comfortable in an environment where priorities and plans change rapidly.
- Solution-oriented, self-motivated and have the attitude to get things done.
- Hungry and humble, you place the needs of the project first.
- Always willing to bring ideas to the table.
- Empathic, compassionate, and curious
- An individual with values that are governed by diversity and inclusion.
- Opportunity: The opportunity here is endless! You’ll have a strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to be part of a hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers
- Opportunity to enroll in the company’s benefits program following the 3 month probation period (for full-time employees only)
- Flexible working environment with the ability to work remotely whenever desired
- Access to our co-working space in Mount Pleasant
- Compensation offered will be based on your previous experience and education. You must pass the background screening requirements for this role.
- Three weeks paid vacation and a bonus 9 Wellness Days
Colony Digital is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.