Digital Marketing Manager
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Remote within Canada
Department: Digital Marketing
Manager: Head of Digital Marketing
ABOUT COLONY DIGITAL
Colony Digital is a full-service creative digital agency that builds brands worth talking about. Colony works on a variety of creative projects, with clients across diverse industries, providing services such as web design and development, branding, digital marketing, photography, video production, and social media management; in short, any and all things digital!
We’re a rapidly growing crew of talented marketing and creative professionals with decades of experience. We’ve had the honour of working with some amazing brands that include Nude Beverages, White Spot, Triple O’s, JOEY Restaurants, and many more!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a lover of all things digital and a leader for our Digital Marketing team. You have a passion for technology and software that can make a difference and solve problems, and have leadership capabilities with your analytical skills, decision making, and conceptual ability.
Please note that this role includes execution and has technical components in the role, you should also be able to mentor and QA your team’s work. As such, at least 2 year’s worth of experience in planning, building and running paid media campaigns is a must. Ideally, you’re coming from a management role at a digital agency.
- Manage and develop the production of paid digital marketing strategies, based on the client’s KPIs and goals on pay per click platforms that include Google Ads, Meta Ads, TikTok Ads, Microsoft Ads, Pinterest Ads, Programmatic media, direct buys, and others as dictated by demographic and psychographic needs.
- Lead and develop our team of Digital Marketing Specialists across their respective areas of expertise. These include, but are not limited to, Paid Search, Paid Social, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization, and Data and Analytics.
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing trends, platforms, and strategies.
- Identify growth opportunities for clients on both organic and paid platforms that align with the identified goals and KPIs.
- Verify weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for accuracy.
- Setting up ad campaigns on Google, Meta, Microsoft, Pinterest, TikTok and other ads platforms by conducting target audience research while leveraging effective campaign and ad structure.
- Researching and creating digital ads and writing clear and compelling ad copy.
- Managing and optimizing campaigns through effective bid and budget management, audience targeting and ongoing ad optimization.
- Conducting analysis and making timely recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Overseeing the creation and timely delivery of weekly, monthly and annual client performance reports.
- Providing support to Digital Marketing Specialists and Coordinators and their accounts including, but not limited to targeting, budgeting and copywriting across all applicable pay per click platforms, as well as organic areas that pertain to SEO and CRO.
- Maintaining and monitoring SEO competitive insights, and making technical and content recommendations as needed.
- Auditing websites, stores and landing pages for CRO wins and gaps, and implementing optimization strategies and leveraging tools to enhance conversions.
- Create new processes for the Digital Marketing department to improve efficiency and scalability.
- Collaborate with other departments as directed by the Head of Digital Marketing and other executive team members.
- Facebook Ads (required)
- Google Ads (required)
- Google Analytics (required)
- Microsoft Ads (required)
- Pinterest Ads (required)
- Google Data Studio (required)
- Aherfs, SEMrush, Moz or a similar SEO monitoring service (required)
- Hotjar, Microsoft Clarity, or a similar CRO/Heatmapping tool (required)
- Supermetrics or a similar reporting/API tool (required)
- TikTok Ads (desired)
- Pinterest Ads (desired)
- Hyros, Triple Whale or a similar attribution tool (desired)
- StackAdapt or a similar programmatic media vendor (desired)