Office + Culture Administrator
OperationsFull TimeVancouver, BC
Position: Office + Culture Administrator
Manager: Managing Director
OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with Accounting and Operations to create invoices, reconcile receivables, and ensure timely payment of third-party contractors and vendors
- Organize and maintain company filing systems (paper and electronic documents)
- Manage calendar for building resources (ie. boardrooms and meeting rooms) and liaise with our co-working space for room reservations
- Setting up boardrooms and gathering refreshments, lunches, or other items for clients
- Manage inventory levels of tech equipment and photo/video production props
- Proactively seek out applications for company awards
COMPANY CULTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Spearhead and develop DE&I company programs and initiatives
- Organize gifts and messages for team members’ birthdays and work anniversaries
- Coordinate team meetings, activities, and events (ie. general meetings, staff outings and team building activities)
- Executing monthly surveys to monitor employee satisfaction
- Assess and create training and education opportunities
- Manage our company benefits platform and applications
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff
- Assist in the hiring and onboarding process for new team members and setting up tools, platforms, and filing tax and benefits forms
- 1-2 years experience working in HR administrative position
- Excellent time management, organization, problem-solving, communication and multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude who can foster a culture of learning, openness and understanding
- Basic understanding of HR best practices
- Ability to create and take ownership of any strategies and programs developed
- Experienced in Google Workspace and Microsoft 365/Microsoft Office
WHO ARE WE?
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT COLONY
- Opportunity: The opportunity here is endless! You’ll have a strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to be part of a hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers
- Opportunity to enrol in the company’s benefits program following the 3 month probation period (for full-time employees only)
- Flexible working environment with the ability to work remotely whenever desired
- Access to our co-working space in Mount Pleasant
- Compensation offered will be based on your previous experience and education. You must pass the background screening requirements for this role.
- 3 Weeks paid vacation, as well as a bonus 5 Wellness Days
Colony Digital is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.