Digital Engagement Manager
Position: Digital Engagement Manager
Team Lead: Account Manager
Department Head: Director of Social
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Maintaining strong one-to-one relationships and communicating with clients when necessary
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients on matters relating to digital engagement, community management, and influencer outreach. Financial discussions should be escalated to the Head Of Sales or our Director of Social.
- Manage client expectations on scope, timeline, and creative execution within budget.
- Lead client presentations and meetings in a professional manner when relating to Digital Engagement.
- Respond to and ensure that all engagements across social media client accounts are handled in a manner consistent with the clients tone of voice and expectations. Engagements may consist of, but are not limited to direct messages, comments, and social media reviews.
- Utilize and determine best practices for the digital engagement software (Sprout Social) used to monitor digital engagement on social media.
- Assist with crisis management and escalate negative feedback to the identified stakeholders.
- Develop the necessary processes and communication workflows to relay engagements and trends to stakeholders.
- Track and report on outbound engagements made by the team as well as the overall sentiment on social media to positively affect present and future outcomes.
- Create templated responses and/or best practices to improve the efficiency of the Digital Engagement service.
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ procedures and offerings in order to accurately answer questions from users on social media.
- Verify monthly, quarterly, and annual social media reporting for accuracy.
- Identify monthly growth opportunities for clients on social media that align with the identified goals and KPIs.
- Ensure that the Digital Engagement team is following the guidelines and best practices.
- Identify areas of improvement for the digital engagement/community management service offering and implement solutions to improve the efficiency and scalability of the service. This includes improvements to processes, clients, and internal workflows.
- Support leadership with resourcing and project scoping related to the Digital Engagement service offering
- Stay up to date with the latest social media, communications, and influencer marketing trends and campaigns in the industry that can support engagement and outreach strategies
- Collaborate with other departments as needed
- Support with the sourcing of influencers using Upfluence or natively through social media platforms for outreach strategies for clients when necessary
- Support on proactive engagement strategies including but not limited to: Reaching out to influencers, community members and content creators (locally and abroad) to continuously build Colony’s contact list and develop long lasting relationships with these parties.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Excellent listening skills
- Adaptability & flexibility
- Forward thinking
- Proven work experience as a community manager/digital engagement specialist or similar role
- Agency experience is considered an asset
- 1-2 years experience working in the social media industry
- Work with social media and influencer marketing platforms like Sprout and Upfluence appreciated
WHO ARE WE?
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT COLONY
- Opportunity: The opportunity here is endless! You’ll have a strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to be part of a hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers
- Opportunity to enrol in the company’s benefits program following the 3 month probation period (for full-time employees only)
- Flexible working environment with the ability to work remotely whenever desired
- Access to our co-working space in Mount Pleasant
- Compensation offered will be based on your previous experience and education. You must pass the background screening requirements for this role.
Colony Digital is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.