Digital Marketing Specialist, Paid Media
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist, Paid Media
Location: Remote within Canada
Department: Digital Marketing
Manager: Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
ABOUT COLONY DIGITAL
Colony Digital is a full-service creative digital agency that builds brands worth talking about. Colony works on a variety of creative projects, with clients across diverse industries, providing services such as web design and development, branding, digital marketing, photography, video production, and social media management; in short, any and all things digital!
We’re a rapidly growing crew of talented marketing and creative professionals with decades of experience. We’ve had the honor of working with some amazing brands that include Nude Beverages, White Spot, Triple O’s, JOEY Restaurants, and many more!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced pay-per-click strategist, a lover of digital, and a natural leader to play a big role on our Digital Marketing team to build and maintain digital solutions for our clients. You have a passion for technology and software that can make a difference and solve problems, and have leadership capabilities with your analytical skills, decision making, and conceptual ability.
Please note that this is a technical role. As such, at least 1 year’s worth of experience in planning, building and running paid media campaigns is a must. Ideally, you’re coming from a campaign or tactical account management role at a digital agency.
- Collaborate with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to assist in the development and production of paid digital marketing strategies, based on the client’s KPIs and goals on pay per click platforms that include Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Microsoft Ads, Pinterest Ads, and others as dictated by demographic and psychographic needs.
- Ensure that Account Coordinators are executing the strategies and creative vision set out by the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and other department heads when applicable.
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and strategies.
- Identify growth opportunities for clients on pay per click platforms that align with the identified goals and KPIs.
- Verify monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for accuracy.
- Setting up ad campaigns on Google, Facebook, and other ads platforms by conducting target audience research while leveraging effective campaign and ad structure.
- Researching and creating digital ads and writing clear and compelling ad copy.
- Managing and optimizing campaigns through effective bid and budget management, audience targeting and ongoing ad optimization.
- Conducting analysis and making timely recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Assisting with the creation of monthly annual client performance reports.
- Providing support to Account Coordinators and their accounts including, but not limited to targeting, budgeting and copywriting across all applicable pay per click platforms.
- Assist in creating new processes for the Digital Marketing department to improve efficiency and scalability.
- Provide updates and reports to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and other Department Heads as requested.
- Collaborate with other departments, as needed.
- Facebook Ads (required)
- Google Ads (required)
- Google Analytics (required)
- Google Data Studio (desired)
- Supermetrics (desired)
- Microsoft Ads (desired)
- Pinterest Ads (desired)