Digital Marketing Coordinator
Who we are
Colony Digital is a full-service digital agency that builds brands worth talking about. As a division of Daily Hive, Colony works on a variety of creative projects including web design, e-commerce, app design, digital marketing, photography, videography and all things digital.
Who you are
We are looking for a data-driven Digital Marketing Coordinator who is tireless in their pursuit of creating performance-oriented advertising campaigns. As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will get the opportunity to ideate and execute digital marketing campaigns for small to enterprise-level clients and manage six-figure ad spend budgets.
Role: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Manager: Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Preferably Vancouver, but can be remote
What you’ll be doing
- Assist the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and Head Of Marketing with the execution of digital marketing strategies which may include, but are not limited to pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), social media, email marketing, and conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- Day-to-day management of client’s digital advertising campaigns and budgets on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Google, Microsoft (formerly Bing Ads), and YouTube.
- Analyze data and correlate results from ad platforms with website tracking and/or customer databases to provide actionable insights.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments and third-party vendors to execute campaigns in a timely manner.
- Craft meaningful reports for clients based on their established KPIs.
- Create or source ad copy, graphics, photography and videography for relevant ad placements.
- Improve organic search presence by conducting keyword research, meta tag creation, writing website content, and developing linking strategies.
- Forecast and track client budgets on an ongoing basis.
- Travel on occasion, as needed.
Who you are
- Results-driven with a passion for all things digital.
- Highly proficient with the following programs or equivalents: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Moz, Screaming Frog Crawl, MailChimp, Drip, Klaviyo, Shopify, WordPress, etc.
- Experience managing monthly budgets over $50,000 is an asset.
- Agency experience is an asset.
- A Certificate or Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing is an asset.
- Must be able to use Google Sheets, Docs, Slides, and more from G-Suite.
- Ability to prioritize projects and work independently.
- Knowledge of HTML is an asset.
- You have excellent planning, organization, and time management skills.
- You are a self-motivated, team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is capable of working under tight deadlines.
The benefits of working with us
- Opportunity: The opportunity here is endless! You’ll have a strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company.
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to be part of a hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers.
- Extended health, dental and vision benefits starting after 3 months.
Are you ready to dive in and become part of a fast-paced, growing media company? Apply now! We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Colony Digital is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.