Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
MarketingFull TimeVancouver, BC
Who we are
Colony Digital is a full service digital agency that builds brands worth talking about. As a division of Daily Hive, Colony works on a variety of creative projects including: web design, e-commerce, app design, digital marketing, photography, videography and all things digital.
Position: Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Manager: Head of Marketing
What you’ll do
- Lead the ideation and execution of new digital marketing strategies for clients which may include, but are not limited to pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), social media, email marketing, and conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- Day to day management of client’s digital advertising campaigns and budgets on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Google, Microsoft (formerly Bing Ads), and YouTube.
- Analyze data and correlate results from ad platforms with website tracking and/or customer databases to provide actionable insights.
- Work cross functionally with other departments and third party vendors to execute campaigns in a timely manner.
- Educate other team members on best practices and provide training on the latest tools.
- Craft meaningful reports for clients based on their established KPIs.
- Create or source ad copy, graphics, photography and videography for relevant ad placements.
- Improve organic search presence by conducting keyword research, meta tag creation, writing website content, and developing linking strategies.
What you have
- Results driven with a passion for all things digital.
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience.
- Highly proficient with the following programs or equivalents: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Moz, Screaming Frog Crawl, MailChimp, Drip, Klaviyo, Shopify, WordPress, etc.
- Experience managing monthly budgets over $50,000 is an asset.
- Agency experience is an asset.
- Certificate or Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing is an asset.
- Must be able to use Google Sheets, Docs, Slides, and more from G-Suite.
- Ability to prioritize projects and work independently.
- Knowledge of HTML is an asset.
- Opportunity to take part in the company's group benefit programs after a 3 month probation
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to be part of a hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers.
If you meet the above requirements and are ready to dive in and become part of a fast-paced, growing digital agency, APPLY HERE! We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Colony Digital is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, inclusivity and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.