ProductionFull TimeVancouver, BC
Position: Production Coordinator
Manager: Production Manager
What you'll do
- Plan, schedule, and execute production activities including, but not limited to: managing production calendars, booking talent, sourcing wardrobe/ props/ shoot locations, building shot lists/ call sheets.
- Manage communication for asset delivery and timelines between the Production department and other internal departments.
- Act as the on set point of contact and assist the Producer/ Production Crew on set as required.
- Facilitate client communications.
- Manage production expenses and vendor invoices.
- Contribute to brainstorming and ideation sessions as required.
- Other tasks, as assigned.
What you have
- Prior experience working as a production coordinator/ assistant for a Brand/ Production agency or equivalent industry preferred
- Understanding of production processes, industry standards and conditions
- Familiarity with Asana or similar project management tools encouraged but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High regard for quality assurance
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Genuine interest and passion for Photo/ Video production
The benefits of working with us
- Opportunity: The opportunity here is endless! You’ll have a strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to be part of a hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers
- Opportunity to enrol in the company’s benefits program following the 3 month probation period
Are you ready to dive in and become part of a fast-paced, growing agency? APPLY HERE. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Colony Digital is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, inclusivity and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.