Director of Growth
MarketingFull TimeToronto, ON
As our prospective Director of Growth, you have previously worked in in a high-growth tech or product company environment with a proven track record of excellence. You will lead funnel management at our company for multiple products and markets, and will play a vital role in building Collage into a huge success.
You can learn more about us by visiting www.collage.co.
You will be responsible for:
- Scaling up a marketing funnel that will attract SMB customers to our site and convert them into platform users at scale;
- Launching a brand new marketing funnel for the benefits broker market and our new Benefits HQ product
- Overseeing the marketing team
- Attracting traffic, creating new leads, and nurturing those leads into customers;
- Optimizing marketing automation and improving processes;
- Improving internal analytics capabilities;
- Developing compelling brand positioning;
- Working cross-functionally with the sales, product and founding team;
You should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or in a related field or equivalent experience;
- 5+ years of marketing experience and a proven track record leading a marketing team in a tech or startup environment;
- Strong communication and writing skills;
- Digital marketing experience, preferably in a startup environment;
- Experience building rich content (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.);
- Experience in lead nurturing through email, content, and social media channels;
- A track record of exceeding goals.
What we offer:
- An inclusive workplace environment to people of all genders, races, backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives;
- The opportunity to play an essential role in a well-funded, early-stage startup on a high-growth trajectory;
- Competitive salaries and flex hours;
- Equity and stock options to own a stake within Collage;
- A real and honest attitude towards taking care of our people. First item? An 100% funded benefits plan;
- Trendy Downtown Toronto office within the Entertainment District;
- Catered lunches on Fridays and free healthy snacks all day, everyday.
At Collage, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is a recipe for success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We encourage anyone from underrepresented groups to apply!