Junior Enrolment Coordinator
BenefitsFull TimeToronto, ON
Collage is reinventing the way Canadian businesses manage HR.
Collage believes in empowering people to do their best work. We achieve this by reimagining the way businesses manage HR, payroll, and benefits. Our revolutionary platform automates HR administration to allow businesses to focus on doing meaningful work – not the tedious, boring stuff.
We also believe in empowering our own people to do their best work by creating a peerless work environment. By giving our team the right resources and support to thrive, we are, collectively, building the future of HR in Canada. As a venture funded startup, we are looking to make early hires in all key functional areas. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions in leadership positions for a company on a high-growth trajectory. Learn more about us at collage.co.
You'll be responsible for:
- Working with Collage customer to digitize their benefits plan management;
- Working with insurers and benefits providers to ensure seamless exchange of benefits enrolment data;
- Working alongside our network of benefits advisors to coordinate high-level service to end customers;
- Maintaining client records and files on an ongoing basis, as per Collage and industry guidelines;
- Analyze existing processes and implement improvements across benefits team operations;
- Work with internal product and customer service teams to coordinate benefits service, customer feedback, and product implementation;
- Help influence benefits product roadmap.
You should have:
- A bachelors degree or equivalent experience (New grads are welcome!);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to take a leadership position in an early-stage funded startup on a high-growth trajectory;
- Competitive salaries;
- Generous stock options;
- 100% funded benefits plan;
- Flex hours;
- Trendy downtown office location;
- Catered lunches on Fridays and free healthy snacks.
At Collage, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is a recipe for success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage any who identify as a minority to apply!