Account Manager, Payroll
Account ManagementFull TimeToronto, ON
Collage is reinventing the way Canadian businesses manage HR.
Collage believes in empowering people to do their best work. We achieve this by reimagining the way businesses manage HR, payroll, and benefits. Our revolutionary platform automates HR administration to allow businesses to focus on doing meaningful work – not the tedious, boring stuff.
We also believe in empowering our own people to do their best work by creating a peerless work environment. By giving our team the right resources and support to thrive, we are, collectively, building the future of HR in Canada. As a venture funded startup, we are looking to make hires in all key functional areas. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions in leadership positions for a company on a high-growth trajectory. Learn more about us at collage.co.
As our Account Manager, Payroll you will be responsible for:
- Managing the full payroll cycle for Collage SMB clients;
- Working to ensure maximum activation and retention of Collage HR + Payroll clients;
- Supporting clients with the integration of platform spokes/features;
- With our Payroll admins, implement, integrate and process ongoing payroll for clients on their payroll platform of choice;
- With the team, develop and execute on customized outreach plans and QBRs, post onboarding;
- Providing a top-shelf, end to end customer experience!
Your day will consist of:
- Reactive and proactive outreach with customers at key stages of the customer lifecycle;
- Responding to customer inquiries and feedback via multiple mediums;
- Ensuring successful, timely pay runs with our payroll administrators, promoting best practices and troubleshooting issues between client, provider and product;
- Coordinating with product and benefit team and responding to clients on escalations, feedback;
- Staying informed on payroll and industry trends providing best practices and advice.
You should have:
- Both payroll and customer service/success experience, a PCP or CPM certification or payroll designation is preferred;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Bilingual is an asset.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to take a leadership position in a venture-funded startup on a high-growth trajectory;
- Competitive salaries;
- Generous stock options;
- 100% funded benefits plan;
- Flex hours;
- Trendy downtown office location;
- Catered lunches on Fridays and free healthy snacks.
At Collage, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is a recipe for success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage any who identify as a minority to apply!