Customer Service Representative
Account ManagementFull TimeToronto, ON
Collage is reinventing the way Canadian businesses manage HR.
Collage believes in empowering people to do their best work. We achieve this by reimagining the way businesses manage HR, payroll, and benefits. Our revolutionary platform automates HR administration to allow businesses to focus on doing meaningful work – not the tedious, boring stuff.
We also believe in empowering our own people to do their best work by creating a peerless work environment. By giving our team the right resources and support to thrive, we are, collectively, building the future of HR in Canada. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company on a high-growth trajectory.
Now, we're looking for an individual with a passion for helping people to join our account management team. As a Customer Support Representative at Collage, you will work with our team of account managers to streamline customer support delivery and manage user support questions.
Learn more about us at collage.co.
*This role can be based in Toronto or Montreal.
You'll be responsible for:
- Leading real-time customer and technical support to HR managers and employees on the Collage HR platform using Intercom (with some phone and email);
- Working closely with Collage's HR account managers, benefits administrators, and the product team to help others and resolve all customer issues.
You'll need to have:
- 1+ year(s) of experience in customer service, technical support, or equivalent;
- An interest in a career in client service, customer support, HR, or benefits;
- A high level of organization and commitment to work quickly and accurately in a fast paced environment;
- Strong communication skills and writing skils, and great attention to detail.
It'd be great if you also have:
- Fluency in French;
- Experience working in a similar role in another SaaS or tech company.
What we offer:
- An inclusive workplace environment to people of all genders, backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives;
- The opportunity to play an essential role in a well-funded, early-stage startup on a high-growth trajectory;
- Competitive salaries and flex hours;
- Stock options for every employee;
- A real and honest attitude towards taking care of our people. First item? An 100% funded benefits plan;
- Trendy Downtown Toronto office within the Entertainment District;
- Choose your own brand-new computer;
- Catered lunches on Fridays and free healthy snacks all day, everyday.
At Collage, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is a recipe for success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We encourage anyone from underrepresented groups to apply!