SalesFull TimeToronto, ON
Collage is the first all-digital HR and benefits platform in Canada that allows businesses to quote, buy, and manage benefits plans online. Collage helps businesses to take care of their people by making it easy to provide a digital, seamless HR and benefits experience. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in Toronto, Ontario.
We are looking for talented, hardworking individuals with great energy to join our sales team. As an Account Executive at Collage, you are an experienced, consultative closer and salesperson who has previously worked in a B2B SaaS environment and sold to HR executives and key decision makers in SMB accounts. By participating and leading client and prospect meetings or showcasing the Collage platform through presentations and demonstrations, you will be joining an early-stage company on a high-growth trajectory and helping us build a world-class sales organization.
Learn more about us at collage.co.
At Collage, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is a recipe for success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We encourage anyone from underrepresented groups to apply! You'll be responsible for:
- Consulting with CEOs, founders, HR executives, and other key decision makers;
- Clearly articulating business value to the customer;
- Understanding prospect pain points;
- Leveraging business from new & established relationships;
- Thoroughly qualifying leads and sales opportunities;
- Completing online demos;
- Nurturing opportunities to convert into customers;
You'll need to have:
- 2+ years experience in software sales;
- Experience selling into the SMB market;
- Track-record of over-achieving quota;
- CRM experience — preferably HubSpot;
What we offer:
- The opportunity to play an essential role in a well-funded, early-stage startup on a high-growth trajectory;
- Competitive salaries and flex hours;
- Equity and stock options to own a stake within Collage;
- A real and honest attitude towards taking care of our people. First item? A 100% funded benefits plan;
- Trendy Downtown Toronto office within the Entertainment District;
- Choose your own brand-new computer;
- Catered lunches on Fridays and free healthy snacks all day, everyday.