Bilingual Sales Development Representative
SalesFull TimeMontreal, QC
Collage is reinventing the way Canadian businesses manage HR.
Collage believes in empowering people to do their best work. We achieve this by reimagining the way businesses manage HR, payroll, and benefits. Our revolutionary platform automates HR administration to allow businesses to focus on doing meaningful work – not the tedious, boring stuff.
We also believe in empowering our own people to do their best work by creating a peerless work environment. By giving our team the right resources and support to thrive, we are, collectively, building the future of HR in Canada. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions in leadership positions for a company on a high-growth trajectory.
Learn more about us at collage.co.
You will be responsible for:
- Qualifying inbound sales opportunities by phone, email and live chat
- Hunting for new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline;
- Researching and building new accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling, etc.);
- Conducting high level conversations with HR managers, founders, and business owners in prospect accounts;
- Creating a great first impression to prospects and customers by providing an unrivaled experience;
- Achieving monthly quotas of inbound and outbound qualified opportunities
You’ll need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- The motivation, drive, and independence to hit the ground running;
- A love for people and making meaningful connections with them;
- A strong interest in a career in sales or business development;
- Impeccable communication and writing skills;
- Fully bilingual (French/English).
It'd be great if you also had:
- At least 1 years experience in B2B account prospecting, sales, or customer service;
- Experience working with CRM software.
What we offer:
- An inclusive workplace environment to people of all genders, races, backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives;
- The opportunity to play an essential role in a well-funded, early-stage startup on a high-growth trajectory;
- Competitive salaries and flex hours;
- Equity and stock options to own a stake within Collage;
- A real and honest attitude towards taking care of our people. First item? An 100% funded benefits plan;
- Choose your own brand-new computer.
At Collage, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is a recipe for success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage any who identify as a minority to apply!