We are Chronometriq
Chronometriq was founded in 2012 by passionate co-founders with the mission to liberate people from the waiting room.
Soon after, they realized there was an opportunity to not only improve healthcare access for people, but also help clinics work more efficiently and at lower operating costs.
Due to our accelerated growth, we are looking for a sales representative to oversee our growth in the Toronto and Ontario market. The position is based in Toronto.
- Develop relationships with new customers
- Create brand awareness
- Reach out to new leads through cold calling
- Participate in seasonal trade shows
- Effectively develop and manage a sales plan by setting daily/weekly/monthly goals and objectives, prioritizing tasks, utilising time effectively and efficiently, and taking full advantage of available resources
- Quoting prices, discuss credit terms and prepare sales contracts for customer orders
- Knowledge of Salesforce or another CRM to manage sales pipeline
- Knowledge of healthcare field
- Tech savvy and open to use newest technology available (ex. G Suite, Slack, etc.)
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills. Possess strong ability to prospect, negotiate, and close sales
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bilingual (french & english)
Juniors and seniors are welcome
Salary and Benefits
Base and commission
Full time, Permanent
You’re interested? Send us a short introduction and your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org