SalesFull TimeMontréal, QC
As part of the Sales, Marketing and Operations team, you will prospect and approach new customers as well as contribute to revenue growth from existing customers.
Key areas of implication:
- Sales and Account Management: includes prospecting and approaching new customers, product demonstration (in person or remotely) participation in industry conferences and conclusion of client agreements.
Stimulate demand: contribute to revenue growth from existing customers to increase average revenue per clinic by offering our products and process improvement opportunities to customers.
- Motivated and above average potential
- Positive attitude
- Team player and natural tendency to help others
- Excellent communication skills
- Relational / consulting sales experience
- Intrapreneur and focuses on achieving results
- Able to think independently in performance of role and takes initiative
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field
- Available for travel within Canada and the US (valid passport and driver's license)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Tech savvy
- Customer orientation
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to perform multiple collateral tasks
- Knowledge of Salesforce Sales
- Knowledge of the medical environment (an asset)
What We Offer:
- Bonus to performance up to 20% of base salary, annually. - 0.25% of ESOP Round B.
- "Unlimited vacation" (as long as the work is done and someone can cover during the absence).
- Portable and cellular provided by the company.
- Parking available in the new offices located at: 1396 St. Patrick Street in Montreal.
- Trainings and conferences paid up to $ 5,000 / year