Sales, Marketing and Operations Coordinator
SalesFull TimeMontréal, QC
As part of the Sales, Marketing and Operations team, you will be integrated into and help drive the commercial growth of our company.
Key areas of implication:
- Client acquisition: including Clinic sales support, social media management, Website and content updates, and market/competition studies.
- Client onboarding: including Clinic platform integration, assisting sales teams to provide optimum product service offering, and participating in the development and execution of Client action plans.
- Ongoing customer support: Assist sales and marketing team in tradeshows, conferences, communications and content creation, and inbound sales opportunities
- Motivated and above average potential
- Positive attitude
- Baccalaureate in administration, marketing, communication or other relevant domain.
- Minimum of a valid stage or first work experience
- Fluent in English and French (Spoken and Written)
- Very good knowledge of Office and Google Suite
- Able to work in collaboration as part of a team
- Ability to multitask
- Customer Orientation
- Tact and diplomacy
What We Offer:
- Bonus to performance up to 20% of base salary, annually. - 0.25% of ESOP Round B.
- "Unlimited vacation" (as long as the work is done and someone can cover during the absence).
- Portable and cellular provided by the company.
- Parking available in the new offices located at: 1396 St. Patrick Street in Montreal.
- Trainings and conferences paid up to $ 5,000 / year