OperationsFull TimeMontréal, QC
We are Chronometriq
Chronometriq was founded in 2012 by passionate co-founders with the mission to liberate people from the waiting room.
Soon after, they realized there was an opportunity to not only improve healthcare access for people, but also help clinics work more efficiently and at lower operating costs.
Due to our accelerated growth, we are looking for an Operations Coordinator to join our Montreal office team.
As part of the Operations team, you will be at the front line of on-boarding our new customers and support them in their usage of our solutions.
Key areas of implication
- Client on-boarding: including clinic platform integration to provide optimal product usage experience, and participating in the development and execution of client action plans;
- Ongoing customer support: including supporting customers in their daily usage of our solutions, support to patients facing issues while using our products, development of plan to grow and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Motivated and above average potential
- Positive attitude
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written)
- Customer service experience
- Minimum of a valid internship or first work experience
- Very good knowledge of Office and Google Suite
- At ease in a technology environment
- Able to work in collaboration as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree in administration, marketing, communication or other relevant domain
- Ability to multitask
- Self-starter and disciplined
- Customer orientation
- Tact and diplomacy
Salary and Benefits
- Base salary & annual performance bonus to up to 10% of base salary
- "Unlimited vacation" (as long as the work is done and someone can cover during the absence)
- Flexible work schedule
- Possibility to work from home at certain moments
- Laptop and cellphone provided by the company
- Cool new offices in Griffintown (1396 St. Patrick Street, Montreal) with a laid back vibe
- Health insurances
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Full time, Permanent
We know that looking for a new job and filling a job offer represent a great deal of effort and we want to let you know that we highly appreciate the time that you put into it.
You’re interested? Send us a short introduction and your resume at email@example.com