SalesFull TimeMontréal, QC
We are Chronometriq
Chronometriq was founded in 2012 by passionate co-founders with the mission to liberate people from the waiting room.
Soon after, they realized there was an opportunity to not only improve healthcare access for people, but also help clinics work more efficiently and at lower operating costs.
Due to our accelerated growth, we are looking for a bilingual telephonist who will contact potential clients to gather information to complete our database. This person will be part of our sales team and will generate leads. When an inside or outside sales representative position will open, this person will be able to apply.
- Contact by phone Canadian medical clinics to gather information to complete our database (40+ phone calls per day)
- Gather information on possible clients
- Execute data entry in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Inform contacted clients on Chronometriq’s solutions (basic information)
- Put in contact client with a sales representative
- Very good oral communication skills
- Friendly, tact, diplomacy and politeness (first contact with client)
- Sense of responsibility, honesty, and discretion
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
- Excellent spoken and written French and English
- Knowledge of the health field
- Excellent customer service skills
Past outside sales or telephonist experience an asset
Salary and benefits
- Between 15 and 25$/hour depending on experience
- Possibility of internal promotion within the company
- Cell phone and laptop provided;
- Health insurance;
- “Unlimited vacation” policy (according to results).
Part Time or Full time, Permanent
You’re interested? Send us a short introduction and your resume at email@example.com