We are Chronometriq
Chronometriq was founded in 2012 by passionate co-founders with the mission to liberate people from the waiting room.
Soon after, they realized there was an opportunity to not only improve healthcare access for people, but also help clinics work more efficiently and at lower operating costs.
Due to our accelerated growth, we are looking for a sales representative to oversee our growth in the Canadian market, more specifically in West of Canada. The position is based in either Vancouver, Calgary or Edmonton.
Managing the relationship with potential customers:
- Generate new leads;
- Develop relationships with new leads;
- Make in-person and remote presentations of solutions to potential customers;
- Provide quotes and prepare sales contracts for customer orders.
Representing the Chronometriq brand:
- Participate in trade shows and seasonal conferences;
- Attend events organized by our partners.
Developing a sales plan:
- Participate in the development and execution of the marketing strategy (newsletter, webinars, mailings, etc.);
- Achieve daily, weekly or monthly goals, prioritizing tasks, using time effectively.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or another CRM to manage the sales pipeline
- Great interest in technology and openness to the use of the latest available technologies (eg G Suite, Slack, Notion, etc.)
- Driver's license
- Available for occasional business trips (Canada and USA)
- Knowledge of the health field
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent sales, communication and negotiation skills
- Qualities : Rigor, curiosity, resourcefulness, likes challenges.
Juniors and seniors are welcome
Salary and benefits
- Base salary and commissions;
- Cell phone and laptop provided;
- Health insurance;
- “Unlimited vacation” policy (according to results).
Full time, Permanent
You’re interested? Send us a short introduction and your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org