Mid-Level Back End Developer
ProductFull TimeMontréal, QC
We are Chronometriq
Chronometriq was founded in 2012 by passionate co-founders with the mission to liberate people from the waiting room.
Soon after, they realized there was an opportunity to not only improve healthcare access for people, but also help clinics work more efficiently and at lower operating costs.
We are looking for back-end developers who have great passion for problem resolution using state of the art coding practices and for whom quality is an essential value when delivering code. Our team constantly proceeds to code updates in production and this scales up to the entire country: hundreds of clinics and millions of requests made every day.
This job is for people who are really conscious about the impact that a single line of code can have over such a system and, of course, people who like to have such an impact and who are not afraid of it. Due to the rapid growth of the company, we offer a vast amount of opportunities to learn. Our developers have a great deal of choice and freedom when it comes to revolutionizing the healthcare system, the support they need to fully invest themselves in their work, and the chance to work with a challenging team.
Desired Skill Set
- Knowledge of REST principles and experience coding REST APIs
- Experience with relational databases and SQL (main soft: MySQL)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (mainly Redis)
- Intermediate knowledge of latest software architecture principles
- Love for quality, finishing what has been started and productivity
- Experience in developing in cloud environments (GCE, AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Love for supporting clients and for bugs resolution
- Love for creation of new processes when needed - Experience in creating resilient services, with the potential to grow, resilient and evolutive concepts such as SLA and fault tolerance
- Writing documentation and keeping it alive
- Interest in project management, team coaching as well as training and improvement of growing developers
Salary and Benefits
- "Unlimited vacation" (as long as the work is done and someone can cover during the absence)
- Flexible Schedule
- Possibility to work from home at certain moments
- Laptop and cellphone provided by the company
- Cool new office in Griffintown (1396 St. Patrick Street in Montreal)
- Health insurances
Full time, Permanent
We know that looking for a new job and filling a job offer represent a great deal of effort and we want to let you know that we highly appreciate the time that you put into it.
You’re interested? Send us a short introduction and your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org