LogisticsFull TimeAurora, ON
Creating less waste is our passion. Creating recycling programs that work is our purpose. From equipment to education, we can provide unique and innovative solutions that are able to change with our client’s needs. We are fully committed to practicing sustainability in all of our day-to-day operations and are looking for an energetic Logistics Coordinator who feels the same.
Plus, we offer a compensation structure like no other:
· Competitive wages
· A comprehensive benefits package
· Coaching and mentoring opportunities leading to real growth
· An unparalleled working environment and company culture
Based in Aurora and reporting to the Production Manager, the Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for the incoming and outgoing transportation of raw materials, supplies and finished CleanRiver products.
· Prepares orders for shipment ensuring proper packaging and protection.
· Loads and unloads incoming and outgoing shipments from trucks.
· Prepares all related paperwork and reports and maintains files.
· Arranges logistics and negotiates freight rates with carriers
· Establishes best transportation methods including the use of brokers as required.
· Verifies and inventories all incoming shipments.
· Orders shipping supplies as required.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
· A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a related field
· Forklift license
· Must be comfortable with current technology and proficient with Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer
· Familiarity with documentation for shipments to the US (Customs/Brokerage/NAFTA)
· Knowledge and expertise in freight brokerage services
· Capable of developing and managing freight and logistic costing models in order to expedite client quotations
At CleanRiver you are not just another employee number; you are treated as an individual and a valued team member. If joining a close knit team in a company that offers competitive salaries and benefits as well as company social functions appeals to you, then please send us your resume and personalized cover letter.
We thank you for your interest in our position! We are committed to providing equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process, at the candidate’s request.