CNCFull TimeAurora, ON
Creating less waste is our passion. Creating recycling programs that work is our purpose. From equipment to education, we can provide unique and innovative solutions that are able to change with our client’s needs. We are fully committed to practicing sustainability in all of our day-to-day operations and are looking for an energetic CNC Operator for our afternoon shift who feels the same.
Plus, we offer a compensation structure like no other:
· Competitive wages
· A comprehensive benefits package including RRSP matching opportunities
· Coaching and mentoring opportunities leading to real growth
· An unparalleled working environment and company culture
Based in Aurora and reporting to the Production Manager, the CNC Operator will be responsible for the precise programming and operation of the CNC machines in order to produce CleanRiver’s products.
· Operates various CNC machines (Homag)
· Organizes daily workload according to the “Order Status” document
· Calls and inputs programs and loads and unloads parts.
· Cleans and maintains machines and pumps.
· Cleans and maintains surrounding area including removing cut parts and waste, cleaning chips, and emptying and fixing dust collector bags.
· Sets up, labels and stages jobs based on production schedule.
· Operates the forklift to prepare and change skids for machines.
· Verifies job orders against job lists in order to ensure accuracy.
· Assists with MasterCam program management as required in order to provide back-up to the CNC Programmer/Operator.
· Corrects machine errors as necessary; contacts technical support as required.
· Sets and adjusts tool offsets on machines.
· Unpacks and sets up raw materials.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
· High School Diploma or Vocational Equivalent
· Currently pursuing a college diploma in a related discipline
· 1-3 years of experience operating a CNC router may have included some MasterCam programming experience
· Must be comfortable with current technology. Proficient with the following computer environments: Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer and Outlook
· Forklift Certificate
· CAD/CAM Certificate
· Knowledge of MasterCam and Computer Numeric Control
· Experience with WoodWOP software
At CleanRiver you are not just another employee number; you are treated as an individual and a valued team member. If joining a close knit team in a company that offers competitive salaries and benefits as well as company social functions appeals to you, then please send us your resume and personalized cover letter.
We thank you for your interest in our position! We are committed to providing equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process, at the candidate’s request.