Client Care Coordinator
SalesFull TimeAurora, ON
Creating less waste is our passion. Creating recycling programs that work is our purpose. From equipment to education, we can provide a unique, innovative solution that’s able to change with our client’s needs.
As a leader in the design and manufacture of recycling containers, CleanRiver is fully committed to practicing sustainability in all of our day-to-day operations. We are currently looking for an energetic Client Care Coordinator who feels the same.
Plus, we offer a compensation structure like no other:
· Competitive base salary and incentives
· A comprehensive benefits package
· Coaching and mentoring opportunities leading to real growth
· An unparalleled working environment and company culture
Client Care Coordinator
· Brings a proactive Customer Experience mindset in communicating with the customer at each stage of their product order; from render approval to signed delivery and after service care.
· Answers and responds to phone calls, web chat, web leads and e-mail inquiries in a timely manner, ensuring optimum customer service.
· Responsible to know all products’ availability, use, benefits and pricing structures
· Prepares and forwards customer samples as directed by the sales team.
· Partners with marketing to co-ordinate trade show supplies.
· Works in collaboration with the Sales Team, Production scheduler, Sales Enablement Leader and Customer to ensure all PO’s, contracts and sales documentation are accurate, complete and present.
· Prepares accurate and timely sales information, reports, quotes, and projects for the Leadership team, as required.
· Monitors support calls from customers and updates/escalates any issues to the Leadership team.
· Provides backup support for team members.
· Ensures all data inputted is accurate and current in the CRM system; ensures all orders at the various stages are accurate, current and in the proper stage of the pipeline.
· Responsible for House Account Admin/Order Management (answers inquiries via email and phone, processes orders, maintains updated CRM data for house accounts).
· Oversees post sale activities including “order finalization” and manages the process from “closed won” to planning and production
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
· Driven and determined to learn, grow, and achieve
· Detail oriented and excellent in planning & organization, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
· Creativity, innovation, passion and initiative
· Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
· Successfully works both independently and as part of a team
· High school diploma or vocation equivalent required, College or University Degree in business Administration or a related field is desirable
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers
· 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role – experience in a manufacturing environment considered an asset
· Previous experience with Sales Force and ERP is considered an asset
If you are looking for a company that treats you as an individual and not just an employee number – and offers a competitive compensation package and other employee perks - then please apply below and attach a resume and cover letter.
We thank you for your interest in our position! We are committed to providing equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process, at the candidate’s request.