ProductionFull TimeAurora, ON
Creating less waste is our passion. Creating recycling programs that work is our purpose. From equipment to education, we can provide unique and innovative solutions that are able to change with our client’s needs. We are fully committed to practicing sustainability in all of our day-to-day operations and are looking for an energetic production team member who feels the same to work on our afternoon shift.
Plus, we offer a compensation structure like no other:
· Competitive wages
· A comprehensive benefits package
· Starting at 3 weeks' vacation
· Coaching and mentoring opportunities leading to real growth
· An unparalleled working environment and company culture
Based in Aurora and reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Product Assembler is responsible for the assembly of recycling units. The position is also responsible for ensuring the quality of all work performed.
· Assembles materials to form subassemblies and complete units using hand and power tools
· Cuts materials using routers and other tools as required
· Installs hardware such as hinges, magnetic strips, doors, screws and casters
· Sands and prepares precut materials for units. Sands and finishes units
· Ensures units are assembled to meet production schedule completion dates
· Inspects units for conformance with assembly instructions & customer specifications i.e. labels, as well as conformance to quality standards and makes repairs and adjustments as necessary
· Assists with packaging, shipping and receiving and loading of trucks as required
· Assists with operating CNC equipment as required
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
· High school diploma or vocational equivalent
· Experience operating a variety of hand and power tools
· Previous experience in a cabinet making, automotive assembly, or similar position considered an asset
· Reads and interprets technical drawings (desirable)
· Working knowledge of production processes using a variety of materials that may include high density poly-ethylene (Plastics), steel, stainless steel, aluminum and wood
· Ability to work cohesively with employees and managers as part of a team
· Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
· Detail oriented and excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
At CleanRiver you are not just another employee number; you are treated as an individual and a valued team member. If joining a close knit team in a company that offers competitive salaries and benefits as well as company social functions appeals to you, then please submit your resume.
We thank you for your interest in our position! We are committed to providing equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process, at the candidate's request.