OperationsFull TimeAurora, ON
Creating less waste is our passion. Creating recycling programs that work is our purpose. From equipment to education, we can provide a unique, innovative solution that’s able to change with our client’s needs.
We are fully committed to practicing sustainability in all of our day-to-day operations and are looking for a highly motivated Plant Manager who feels the same.
Plus, we offer a compensation structure like no other:
· Competitive salary
· A comprehensive benefits package, including RRSP matching for all full-time employees
· Vacation entitlement starting at 3 weeks for all full-time employees
· Coaching and mentoring opportunities leading to real growth
· An unparalleled working environment and company culture
Based in Aurora, ON and reporting to the President, the position is responsible for the strategic direction, leadership and overall administration of plant operations.
· Establishes the overall vision and direction for the implementation of plant administration
· Develops and implements new business strategies to improve performance
· Monitors departmental performance against goals
· Responsible for leading and managing production employees including but not limited to; performance management, discipline, and ensuring adequate staffing through recruitment and selection
· Reviews and approves plans for the control of planned output, budget spending, material efficiency, and engineering effectiveness
· Ensures all supplies, raw materials, tools, fixtures and jigs are available for the efficient operation of the plant, as well as ensuring all plant equipment is serviced and maintained in good working condition
· Responsible for supply chain and distribution
· Responsible for creating, proposing, and tracking operational budgets
· Monitors financial performance to ensure the facility is meeting or exceeding budgetary commitments
· Handles customers enquiries and concerns in conjunction with other departments
· Monitors P&L to ensure expense control and proactively plan production goals
· A minimum of 7 years of management experience in a manufacturing environment
· Post-Secondary degree or diploma in a related business or technical field of study
· Proven leadership skills with a record of accomplishment in successfully coaching and developing employees
· Solid financial and technical understanding with a strong business acumen
· Experience in managing processes, tracking budget expenses, production planning, lean principles and tools, health and safety regulations, quality controls, and proven material management experience
· Lean methodology expertise is considered an asset
We thank you for your interest in our position! We are committed to providing equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process, at the candidate’s request.