Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Human ResourcesFull TimeAurora, ON
Creating less waste is our passion. Creating recycling programs that work is our purpose. From equipment to education, we can provide a unique, innovative solution that’s able to change with our client’s needs.
We are fully committed to practicing sustainability in all of our day-to-day operations and are looking for an energetic, creative, and highly motivated Executive Assistant/Office Manager who feels the same.
Plus, we offer a compensation structure like no other:
· Competitive salary
· A comprehensive benefits package, including RRSP matching for all full-time employees
· Vacation entitlement starting at 3 weeks for all full-time employees
· Coaching and mentoring opportunities leading to real growth
· An unparalleled working environment and company culture
Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Based in Aurora, ON and reporting to the Senior Manager of Human Resources, the position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Executive Staff as well as the efficient management of all office operations.
· Screens and prioritizes all calls for the CEO and President ensuring optimum customer service
· Organizes and prioritizes the CEO’s and President’s mail and appointments
· Organizes and coordinates all senior management meetings; prepares meeting agendas and required materials, and takes meeting minutes
· Develops and maintains an efficient, current file and record management system both for electronic and paper correspondence and documents
· Assists the Senior Manager of Human Resources with corporate events, special projects, and administrative tasks as required
· Assists in the preparation of business and sales presentations (text and electronic presentations)
· Prepares internal letters, faxes, memos, and group e-mails as required
· Coordinates all travel arrangement for staff including flights, hotels, rental cars
· Drafts and posts various announcements as requested
· Performs personal and business errands for the CEO and President
· Orders supplies for the office, kitchen, and washroom to ensure a seamless workflow
· Must have a valid driver’s license and their own vehicle
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel etc.)
· Must have experience booking and managing travel including flights, hotels, and rental cars
· A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a related field
· Post-Secondary degree, diploma, or certificate in Business Administration, or a related filed
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, superb telephone etiquette
· Able to type and write letters, reports, etc. using proper format, grammar, and spelling
· Working knowledge of office equipment: photocopier, fax machine, etc.
We thank you for your interest in our position! We are committed to providing equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process, at the candidate’s request.