Marketing and Design Coordinator
MarketingFull TimeAurora, ON
Creating less waste is our passion. Creating recycling programs that work is our purpose. From equipment to education, we can provide a unique, innovative solution that’s able to change with our client’s needs.
We are fully committed to practicing sustainability in all of our day-to-day operations and are looking for an energetic, creative, and highly motivated Marketing Coordinator who feels the same.
Plus, we offer a compensation structure like no other:
· Competitive salary
· A comprehensive benefits package
· Coaching and mentoring opportunities leading to real growth
· An unparalleled working environment and company culture
Marketing and Design Coordinator
Based in Aurora, ON and reporting to the Marketing & Communications Leader, the Marketing and Design Coordinator position is responsible for executing marketing campaigns, managing and writing content for the website and social media channels, and creating and developing sales support materials.
- In collaboration with the Marketing & Communications Leader, creates design templates and proof-reads all new marketing collateral, both print and electronic including flyers, ads, sell sheets and presentations
- Creates graphics for website, social media, marketing materials, and in-house signage
- Creates the social content calendar and executes daily postings to achieve brand awareness and web traffic goals
- Manages and maintains website content including writing blog posts, creating eBooks, updating product information, and assisting with web planning and development
- Manages and maintains website SEO and makes recommendations on how to improve rankings
- Liaises and builds relationships with external vendors, design agencies, print suppliers and industry association representatives
- Responsible for tradeshow/event management including booking events, booth requirements, travel booking and executing pre- and post-show communications
- Organizes product photo/video shoots for marketing purposes
· Designing email templates, forms and landing pages in Pardot and executes Pardot campaigns
- Responsible for curating content for all BID/RFP packages and ensuring they are submitted on time
- Post-secondary diploma in marketing with digital art design knowledge or post-secondary diploma in digital art design with marketing experience
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Advanced computer skills with MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as graphic/web design programs, desktop publishing, and proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and WordPress
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is considered an asset
- Experience working with CRM and marketing automation software is considered an asset
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Able to meaningfully contribute to collaborative and open creative team
- Passionate with a keen desire for results and demonstrates creativity, innovation, and initiative
- Ability to manage projects effectively, prioritize work load, and coordinate resources to ensure on-time completion
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines; agility is key!
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently as well as part of a team
If you are looking for a company that treats you as an individual and not just an employee number – and offers a competitive compensation package and other employee perks - then please forward submit your resume and personalized cover letter.
We thank you for your interest in our position! We are committed to providing equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process, at the candidate’s request.