ProductFull TimeMontréal, QC
Chrono innovation helps small, medium, and large corporations in their digital transformation. We thrive by bringing improvements in process automation.
Chrono innovation combines business process expertise, business software and complete professional service to support the unique needs of service delivery efficiently and cost-effectively.
Our goal is to provide a remarkable user-centric experience through a single, unified collaborative platform that evolves along the way.
Chrono Innovation also launched Chronoscope, an automated time tracking tool for businesses, which is the first part of a product suite aiming to help businesses automate tasks to increase efficiency, data accuracy and make better decisions.
Chrono Innovation is looking for a growth marketer to:
- Researching and understanding the company's long-term goals.
- Pinpointing issues that are hampering growth for the business.
- Choosing, setting, and prioritizing growth goals for the company.
- Identifying growth opportunities for the company.
- Designing and setting up experiments to test whether designed interventions will impact the business.
- Implementing projects to achieve growth goals for the company.
- Using data, analytics, and other tools to inform decisions and growth strategies.
- Ensuring that resources inside and outside the business improve growth.
- Reporting on initiatives and projects to management and founders.
- Replicating successful strategies at scale and in new markets.
You are a good fit if
You are great at communicating with a non-technical audience. You are skilled at speaking with representatives from a variety of other departments / teams and understand how to communicate technical requirements in easily-understandable terms.
- Jira / Bitbucket / Confluence
- Google Workspace
The tech stack varies depending on the problem to solve, but overall we use:
- Typescript / Node
- React / Vue
- Mongodb / MySQL
- Java / spring boot
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Google Cloud / AWS
- REST APIs
- Bitbucket Pipeline
- Circle CI
- OpenAPI / Contract First API
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Working at Chrono Innovation
At Chrono Innovation, we invest in employee wellness. Working with us includes:
- Flexible schedule
- Personalized collective insurance
- 24/7 physical / psychological telemedicine
- Paid trainings
- Develop new skill sets
Our Core Values
We’re a tech business, but we’re a people business first.
We earn the trust of our partners through transparency, honesty, and reliable delivery.
We rely on clarity to strengthen our partnerships. We keep our partners informed every step of the way.