ProductFull TimeMontréal, QC
Chrono innovation helps small, medium, and large corporations in their digital transformation. We thrive by bringing improvements in process automation.
Chrono innovation combines business process expertise, business software and complete professional service to support the unique needs of service delivery efficiently and cost-effectively.
Our goal is to provide a remarkable user-centric experience through a single, unified collaborative platform that evolves along the way.
Chrono Innovation also launched Chronoscope, an automated time tracking tool for businesses, which is the first part of a product suite aiming to help businesses automate tasks to increase efficiency, data accuracy and make better decisions.
Chrono Innovation is looking for a product owner to:
- Develop and explicitly communicate the purpose of the product
- Create and clearly communicate Product Backlog items
- Translate feature ideas into product requirements and actionable user stories for the development team.
- Order Product Backlog Items
- Make sure the Product Backlog is transparent, visible, and understood.
- Assist in functional testing of product(s) to ensure specified acceptance criteria have been met and optimized
- Support product launch processes, define and manage deliverables and communicate with key stakeholders and users through various channels and presentations
- Effectively support delivery by adopting and continuously improving Agile practices and iterating the team process to adapt to changing organizational context and technology landscape.
You are a good fit if
You are great at communicating with a non-technical audience. You are skilled at speaking with representatives from a variety of other departments / teams and understand how to communicate technical requirements in easily-understandable terms.
- Jira / Bitbucket / Confluence
- Google Workspace
The tech stack varies depending on the problem to solve, but overall we use:
- Typescript / Node
- React / Vue
- Mongodb / MySQL
- Java / spring boot
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Google Cloud / AWS
- REST APIs
- Bitbucket Pipeline
- Circle CI
- OpenAPI / Contract First API
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Working at Chrono Innovation
At Chrono Innovation, we invest in employee wellness. Working with us includes:
- Flexible schedule
- Personalized collective insurance
- 24/7 physical / psychological telemedicine
- Paid trainings
- Develop new skill sets
COVID-19 considerations: It's in our core values to promote a stimulating work environment where our employees are happy and can develop to their full potential. We have always promoted remote working and since the first confinement, our employees never lost a single day of work.
Our Core Values
Collaborate and develop relationships that make a positive difference in our customer’s environment.
We provide outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our customers.
We are personally accountable for delivering on our commitments.
We work together, across boundaries, to meet the needs of our customers and to help the company win.