EngineeringFull TimeMontréal, QC
Chrono innovation helps small, medium, and large corporations in their digital transformation. We thrive by bringing improvements in process automation.
We partner with our customers to make them more efficient and profitable by streamlining business functions from development to product management.
Our goal is to provide a remarkable user-centric experience through a single, unified collaborative platform that evolves along the way.
Chrono Innovation is also the creator of Chrono Apps, a product suite aiming to help businesses automate tasks to increase efficiency, data accuracy and make better decisions.
Chrono Innovation is looking for a Software Engineer to:
- Play a critical role in day-to-day coding, design, code reviews and troubleshooting with production issues
- Develop visually appealing front end applications, including translating mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Design, develop and deliver high quality code and automated tests to put into production within a short development cycle in a continuous integration and delivery environment.
- Develop and design APIs using a contract first approach
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Innovate and use new technologies where relevant
- Manage the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications on our internal products and client projects
You are a good fit if
You are a talented engineer who wants to work with other talented engineers. You enjoy working in an agile environment where engineers collaborate on a daily basis to build software that makes a difference. You appreciate commitment to best-practices – solving problems the right way.
The tech stack varies depending on the problem to solve, but overall we use:
- Typescript / Node
- React / Vue / Next
- Mongodb / mysql / pgsql
- Java / spring boot
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Google Cloud / AWS / Azure
- REST APIs
- graphql APIs
- Bitbucket Pipelines / CircleCI / Github Actions
- OpenAPI / Contract First API
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Working at Chrono Innovation
At Chrono Innovation, we invest in employee wellness. Working with us includes :
- Flexible schedule
- Personalized collective insurance
- 24/7 physical / psychological telemedicine
- Paid trainings
- Develop new skillsets
COVID-19 considerations: It's in our core values to promote a stimulating work environment where our employees are happy and can develop to their full potential. We have always promoted remote working and since the first confinement, our employees never lost a single day of work.
Our Core Values
We’re a tech business, but we’re a people business first.
We earn the trust of our partners through transparency, honesty, and reliable delivery.
We rely on clarity to strengthen our partnerships. We keep our partners informed every step of the way.