Director Client Delivery
CCDI ConsultingFull TimeCanada
Title: Director, Client Delivery
Closing date: March 1, 2023
Vacation: 5 weeks
CCDI Consulting is managed by professionals who have practical workplace inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility (IDEA) experience in a variety of industries and sectors. It leverages its transformative methodology, utilizes data-powered inquiry, and employs a unique integrated organizational management approach to address workplace IDEA challenges.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who also belong to at least one of the four designated groups as identified within the employment equity act (women, indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities) About the Workplace Equity Program - Canada.ca
The Director of Client Delivery is accountable for managing a multidisciplinary staff of learning and HR professionals, for the delivery of inclusion, diversity, equity and accessibility services to Canadian employers.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Director of Client Delivery is also accountable for: appropriate allocation of resources and delivery of all projects to client satisfaction.
- 3+ years working in management consulting environment
- 3+ years managing staff
- Demonstrated resource/project management experience (experience for the purpose of allocating resources – human and financial – to complete projects)
- Experience managing projects within the professional services space of at least $50 – 100K over a 6+ month period
- Previous experience with stakeholder engagement and client escalation
- Comfortable and confident communicating at a c-suite level
- Demonstrated ability to write clear, concise explanations of complex concepts
Qualifications Preferred (supports your application but are not required)
- HR designation or certification strongly preferred
- CCIP designation strongly preferred
- Project management designation an asset
- Experience in HR strategic planning at an organizational level either internally or as a consultant considered an asset
- 2+ years experience leading or substantially contributing to DEI implementation in an organization is strongly preferred
- IDI Qualified Assessor Certificate considered an asset
Important note – Please include a cover letter with your online application. Your cover letter should include a description of a project within a consulting environment for which you were responsible. In order to be considered, be sure to complete the required online application process. Additionally, to be considered you must be eligible to work in Canada. Portfolios and additional relevant documentation if required will be requested.
CCDI Consulting is an inclusive workplace dedicated to accessibility. Please let us know if you require any accommodations.
Please note that preference will be given to qualified candidates who further the diversification of CCDI Consulting. This may include employment equity designated groups (women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities), but also includes diversity of experience, background, and ideas.
If you don't meet all the requirements but still feel you should be considered for the role please tell us why in the section provided.
Application online only. No calls, emails, or office visits please. For more information about CCDI Consulting, please visit www.ccdiconsulting.ca.