HR Business Partner
Have you ever been or wanted to be an HR Consultant? But hate the idea (or reality) of finding clients or chasing invoices…
Castle HR maintains all the positives such as setting your own hours and working remotely while removing the aforementioned headaches. There is also an amazing team of HR Professionals here ready to support your day-to-day and your growth.
We are looking for a Senior HR leader (with 10+ years of experience in HR) that is eager to join a team of like-minded individuals at our fantastic fractional HR firm. You would be joining a fun, hardworking, remote and flexible team that is laser-focused on creating highly impactful Modern HR solutions.
If this resonates with you, we’d love to talk.
Earning Potential: $100,000+
Employment Type: Option of Contractor or Employee
Start Date: Q1 2023 (Flexible)
What it’s like joining the Castle HR family
We place a high value on modernizing HR, leadership, positive attitudes, celebrating the little things, curiosity and a bias for action.
We’re a team who:
- Is passionate about expanding our knowledge of HR.
- Enjoys teamwork and collaboration with our peers.
- Are considered “Trusted Partners” by our clients.
- Values a flexible work schedule.
- Takes great pride in delivering high-quality work.
How we will set you up for success:
- Our complete onboarding program quickly gets you up to speed on our processes, tools and software.
- We source growing companies that require your expertise to make their magic happen.
- You will have our whole team of HR Professionals beside you for support and encouragement.
- Wherever you are in your career, we’ll support you with ongoing professional development opportunities.
We do rewarding work that makes a big difference:
- To your clients, you are a trusted advisor – a valued extension of their leadership team.
- You will see the results of your work as your clients scale and succeed.
- You will help us expand our offering and solve future challenges.
- You choose your portfolio size to match your ideal work-life balance.
About this Opportunity
Our team has more than 100 years of combined HR experience! That foundation lets us push the boundaries and modernize HR practices for our clients. Each HR Business Partner guides their portfolio along their respective modern HR journey by followingCastle HR’s proven roadmap.
We are always looking to improve HR practices (including our own!) and expand our offering. In this role, we’ll be looking to you for ideas and suggestions based on your considerable experience and expertise.
Using Castle’s Modern HR Roadmap, you will help your clients by:
- Providing expert HR advice.
- Distilling and codifying their company values.
- Creating a fully compliant Employee Handbook that shows off their culture.
- Formalizing an onboarding experience that wows their new hires.
- Rolling out Modern Performance Reviews that level up their team.
Extra Credit if you have:
- Senior leadership experience.
- Experience working in the technology industry or a startup environment.
- HR consulting experience.
- Experience in analytics and big data.
- Experience with compensation reviews.
If you think your experience is most of the way there we’d still love to meet you! To begin the application process, please complete the short form below and attach your resume.
Our Interview Process:
- Virtual introductory video call with Lindsay Schultz, HR Business Partner at Castle HR.
- 60-min virtual technical Interview with Robyn Leduc, HR Team Lead at Castle HR and another member of our HR Team.
- Virtual Interview with Tom Nickalls, Founder and CEO of Castle HR.
- A decision is communicated and an offer is extended (successful applicants only).
- Reference checks.
Do not worry, we work quickly! The typical timeline is 2 weeks from the initial interview to a decision.
Castle HR is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive team.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs throughout the recruitment, assessment, and selection process. If selected to participate in the process, please inform Castle HR of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.