Client Care Specialist
ServiceFull TimeBrampton, ON
Do you find it rewarding helping people? Are you passionate about great customer service? If this describes you, then an internal Client Care Specialist role at Liberty Staffing would be perfect for you! We are hiring for our busy branch in Brampton, Ontario.
Who We Are:
Liberty Staffing Services Inc. is an award-winning, independently owned staffing agency with nine branches across southwestern Ontario. We have been providing exceptional flexible staffing solutions to businesses and assisting individuals with obtaining employment since 1999. Temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent staffing is what we offer, to Office, Warehouse, and Industrial companies in Ontario.
Perks of Working for Us:
- Flexible schedule (Monday to Friday, 7am to 4pm or 8am to 5pm)
- Competitive salary with bonus incentives
- Health and dental benefits
- Supportive and positive coworkers
- Gaining a sense of accomplishment when you help a job seeker find employment, and help a client fill their open position with a qualified candidate
- Great potential for career growth within the company
As a Client Care Specialist, you will be responsible for developing trusting professional relationships with, and acting as, the liaison between job seeker and client. One of your main goals will be to assist job seekers with gaining meaningful employment while providing our clients with exceptional staffing solutions.
Duties Will Include:
- Source applicants utilizing various marketing mediums
- Screen, interview, and assess each candidate that registers with Liberty Staffing Services to match their skills with our clients’ requirements and corporate culture
- Create and build strong relationships with clients and assignment employees
- Collect and verify payroll timesheets for accuracy
- Fulfill client orders with committed workers that are best-qualified for the particular positions
- Monitor and manage orders, while offering a high level of service and exceeding client expectations
- Previous staffing/recruiting experience is preferred
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in customer service
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Exhibit patience and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Have a good sense of time-management and be flexible with assigned duties
To apply, please send us your resume.
Thank you to all who apply, however only selected candidates will be contacted. Liberty Staffing Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Liberty Staffing Services welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Liberty Staffing Services.