Business Development Representative
SalesFull TimeBrampton, ON
Are you outgoing? Do you enjoy meeting new people? Do you have a magnetic personality? If this describes you, then an internal Business Development Representative role at Liberty Staffing would be perfect for you!
Liberty Staffing is an award-winning, independent staffing agency first established in 1999. We have 9 branch locations across Ontario.
We’re currently hiring a Business Development Representative in Brampton. In this position, you will be selling staffing solutions to businesses in the area.
Perks of the Position:
- Lucrative base salary, with an attractive commission plan
- Health benefits
- Flexible work hours (within a Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm schedule)
- Great training program, with a supportive sales team
- Soft sell approach
- We don’t have a “corporate” feel, and we understand that building business takes time
- Freedom to plan out your sales route, based on our marketing strategy
- Car and cell phone allowances
What You’ll be Doing:
- Travelling in the area, promoting staffing solutions to local businesses
- Building relationships with new and existing client companies
- Completing site safety inspections
- Maintaining scheduled site visits as per client needs
- Prospecting and visiting companies within an assigned territory
- Submitting progress reports
- Following our proven results-based training system
What We Need from You:
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid G driver’s license
- Some sales experience is an asset
Join our team today! Please send us your resume.
Thank you to all who apply, however only selected candidates will be contacted.
Liberty Staffing Services welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Liberty Staffing Services.