ServiceFull TimeBrampton, ON
We're hiring a Registration Coordinator for our Brampton office! This is an internal part time/full time role with Liberty Staffing. Liberty Staffing helps people find work, and provides staffing solutions to businesses in the area.
If you are a people-person, and are passionate about great customer service, we're looking for you! The Registration Coordinator role is geared towards junior candidates who would like to grow within the company. Our goal is for you to move into a Client Care Specialist position with us.
Why You Should Apply with Us:
- Ability to work part time or full time (within a Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm schedule)
- Weekends off
- Great opportunity for career growth within the company
- Open workspace, friendly atmosphere, and a great team to work with
- Company functions/celebrations
- Act as the first point of contact for candidates who come into the office
- Greeting, scheduling, and setting up job seekers for registration with Liberty Staffing, over the phone and in person
- Scoring all applicable candidate testing, and coaching candidates with corrections
- Answering a multi-line phone system
- Entering job seeker information into our recruiting database
- Maintaining an organized filing system
- Assisting with miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Experience in customer service (e.g., retail and/or call centre)
- Ability to multitask
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work well individually and as a team
- Good sense of time-management and flexible with assigned duties
- Have an eagerness to learn and not be afraid to ask questions
Join our team today! Please send us your resume.
Thank you to all who apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted for this position.
Liberty Staffing Services welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Liberty Staffing Services.