Demand Generation Manager - Remote - North America
MarketingFull TimeSydney, NS
Demand Generation Manager
The Demand Generation Manager is responsible for developing, executing and measuring all lead generation campaigns to drive qualified leads into the pipeline. Email is an integral channel in building the Carbide brand, nurturing target audiences, showcasing thought leadership and building brand loyalty with clients and prospective clients, and as such, the lead generation Manager will work with the Marketing and Sales team to build compelling campaigns that drive results. This role is involved in every step of the customer engagement cycle from ideation to implementation and analysis. The Demand Generation Manager is expected to monitor, analyze, test and continually refine all components of campaign lifecycles as well as follow email marketing best practices in order to optimize lead generation.
Responsibilities are but are not limited to:
- Build, manage and refine target audience contact database and develop campaigns that drive interest in Carbide services including message creation, CTAs, template and landing page design, and campaign workflows.
- Segment audiences based on behaviors, like past email engagement, website interaction, event attendance, and develop strategies to nurture prospects into qualified leads.
- Analyze and report results from all outbound campaigns and make recommendations to continually improve metrics including open rates, CTR, leads; present recommendations to the Marketing team in a clear, logical, and compelling fashion.
- Identify new email marketing strategies to ensure that the most effective offers, copy, platforms, and creative are incorporated into campaigns and deliver a compelling message.
- Manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and make adjustments as needed to optimize results. Perform A/B testing with regularity.
- Report on results regularly
- Identify opportunities and execute knowledge based webinars as campaigns for pipeline generation
- Maintain knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
- Maintain knowledge of Carbide’s offerings, partner offerings, industry/product solutions, customer applications, competitive product differences as well as evolving strategies.
- This is a highly collaborative role across multiple departments internally, as well as within the marketing team
Working at Carbide
Carbide is a fully remote organization that appreciates the quality of life benefits of working from home. We have flexible working hours, as well as allotted vacation and health maintenance time. Team members enjoy comprehensive healthcare benefits, fully-funded professional development opportunities, and memberships to professional organizations.
To embed security and privacy into the DNA of all organizations
We help organizations understand, navigate, embrace, and exceed the security & privacy expectations of their customers by helping them embed security and privacy best practices into their DNA.
By simplifying those best practices so that they’re easier to understand, implement, and sustain, Carbide aims to make enterprise-class security accessible to fast-growing organizations.
Education, Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, or related field
- 2+ years of experience and proven results in developing effective email marketing campaigns
- Highly accountable with ability to handle multiple projects, manage competing priorities and workflows
- Experience with marketing automation tools, Hubspot strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of email marketing rules and guidelines
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Independent worker capable of managing multiple projects in parallel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to quickly learn technical information and apply it in a fast-paced environment
- Marketing analytics and SEO experience
Ready to see if this role is a fit for you?
To apply, please click the “Apply Now” button to share your resume (.pdf), Linkedin profile and any additional relevant information with our team. We’ll then review your application and get in touch with the next steps.