Executive Assistant to the COO
AdministrationFull TimeRemote Eastern/Atlantic Time Zones/Canada
Executive Assistant to the COO
We are currently searching for an experienced, highly organized, and driven individual to join our team in the role of Executive Assistant. The successful candidate will work remotely in locations throughout the Atlantic and East Coast time zones.
The Executive Assistant will perform a variety of administrative tasks, work closely with and support our company’s COO. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have excellent time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency and growth of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the COO.
Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Managing COO inbox and calendar
- Prioritization of tasks, information, meetings and projects for the COOs daily, weekly and monthly schedule
- Support and help to optimize the COO’s day-to-day workflow
- Screening emails
- Answering and sending emails
- Scheduling meetings
- Attending meetings, taking notes, and assigning action items
- Entering meeting data into Customer Relationship Management or Project Management Tools
- Uploading of receipts and financial documents for the financial management team
- Assisting the marketing team in the management of social media profiles for the COO
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners and stakeholders
- Organizing and maintaining the company filing system
- Completing assigned administrative tasks, data entry, and research projects
Working at Carbide, Formerly Securicy
Carbide, formerly Securicy is a fully remote organization that appreciates the quality of life benefits of working from home. We have flexible working hours, as well as allotted vacation and health maintenance time. Team members enjoy comprehensive healthcare benefits, fully-funded professional development opportunities, and memberships to professional organizations.
To embed security and privacy into the DNA of all organizations
We help organizations understand, navigate, embrace, and exceed the security & privacy expectations of their customers by helping them embed security and privacy best practices into their DNA.
By simplifying those best practices so that they’re easier to understand, implement, and sustain, Carbide aims to make enterprise-class security accessible to fast-growing organizations.
Core Skills and Experience:
- Work experience in the administrative field
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strict adherence to discretion, privacy and confidentiality
- Confident in using modern web applications
- Strong computer skills
Ready to see if this role is a fit for you?
To apply, please click the “Apply Now” button to share your resume (.pdf), Linkedin profile and any additional relevant information with our team. We’ll then review your application and get in touch with the next steps.