SalesFull TimeRemote Eastern/Atlantic Time Zones/Canada
We believe that a successful sales team makes connections with its customers and creates long-lasting relationships. We’re looking for a self-starting professional with experience and a proven track record in sales. The ideal candidate will look forward to coming to work each day to play a key role in driving new revenue for the business. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual who thrives on challenges and is looking for an opportunity to take their sales experience to the next level.
In this role, as Sales Representative, you’ll be responsible for engaging senior executives and helping them understand how Carbide (formerly Securicy) can help them minimize risk, create efficiencies and realize the overall benefits of having an information security program in place in their business.
Responsibilities are but are not limited to:
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Drive sales, expand the customer base and generate new revenue
- Build strong relationships with senior executives at small and medium-sized businesses
- Lead presentations to management and c-level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations, and proposals
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Contact potential prospects to build a robust sales pipeline
- Develop and implement scalable sales strategies
- Work with internal team members to ensure successful onboarding and implementation for new clients
- Enter, maintain and leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
Our work environment
At Carbide (formerly Securicy), you will find an open and supportive environment that values work/life balance and respects different perspectives and experiences. People with a desire to help other people and deliver results thrive in our organization.
Our mission is to provide organizations with the technology, structure, and guidance to ingrain privacy and security by design. We enable organizations to be transparent and build trust from formation through all stages of growth.
Work Hours & Benefits
Carbide (formerly Securicy) is a fully remote organization that appreciates the quality of life benefits of working from home. We have flexible working hours, as well as allotted vacation and health maintenance time. Team members enjoy comprehensive healthcare benefits, fully-funded professional development opportunities, and memberships to professional organizations.
Core Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience in B2B sales
- Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Aptitude for learning software
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively drive a phone or online chat conversation
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience selling and demonstrating a SaaS product an asset
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals
Ready to see if this role is a fit for you?
To apply, please click the “Apply Now” button to share your resume (.pdf), Linkedin profile and any additional relevant information with our team. We’ll then review your application and get in touch with the next steps.