AdministrationFull TimeRemote Eastern/Atlantic Time Zones/Canada
We’re currently searching for an experienced and driven individual to join our team in the role of Finance Leader.
In this role, you will lead the financial operations of our company. You will work closely with senior leadership to identify and help execute actions that drive growth and help the company achieve its long-term financial goals. The ideal candidate for this role will have extensive experience playing a key financial leadership role in a high-performance growth stage SaaS company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with an experienced senior leadership team (CEO, COO, CTO) as company department heads to advise on all financial planning and analysis related activities
- Analyze ongoing financial performance to develop and update budgets, manage cash flow, and forecast growth.
- Work to ensure that appropriate internal controls are in place
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses when necessary
- Lead month-end close activities
- Manage our Financial Dashboard and prepare month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial statements
- Oversee administration of vendors and purchasing policies
- Oversee annual operating budget
Our work environment
At Securicy, you will find an open and supportive environment that values work/life balance and respects different perspectives and experiences. People with a desire to help other people and deliver results thrive in our organization.
Our mission is to provide organizations with the technology, structure, and guidance to ingrain privacy and security by design. We enable organizations to be transparent and build trust from formation through all stages of growth.
Work Hours & Benefits
Securicy is a fully remote organization that appreciates the quality of life benefits of working from home. We have flexible working hours, as well as allotted vacation and health maintenance time. Team members enjoy comprehensive healthcare benefits, fully-funded professional development opportunities, and memberships to professional organizations.
Qualifications, Skills, and Attributes
- High comfort level working in a diverse and fully remote work environment
- Excellent computer skills and advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access);
- Proficiency in Xero, Hubspot and Stripe
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all areas and levels of the company
Education and Experience Requirements:
- CPA with a Bachelor’s degree in the area of Finance, Economics, Business, or similar.
- Experience leading financial operations in a high-growth tech company.
- Experienced background in organizational effectiveness and operations management, including implementing and designing best practices
- 5+ years of experience in a financial leadership position in a tech company
- Significant and demonstrable experience built on a foundation of deep domain expertise.
Ready to see if this role is a fit for you?
To apply, please click the “Apply Now” button to share your resume (.pdf), Linkedin profile and any additional relevant information with our team. We’ll then review your application and get in touch with the next steps.