Digital Marketing - Growth (Part-time)
MarketingContractorSan Francisco, CA
Position Type: Contractor
Approximate Hourly Commitment: 3 to 5 hours per week
Location: San Francisco or Oakland (Remote Candidates Will Be Considered)
Monthly Retainer: Commensurate with experience.
Bushka's Kitchen is an emerging food startup producing freeze-dried meals made for the busy life. We set out to innovate a line of non-perishable meals that are both ‘gourmet’ and ‘on-the-go’ and are ready to eat by just adding hot water. This is for the foodies, adventurers, parents, and busy professionals who don't want to sacrifice quality for convenience anymore. Our ready-to-eat food is "fast" food re-imagined to complement YOUR lifestyle. No matter what your busy is, Bushka meals will keep you feeling full and energized.
About The Role:
Bushka's Kitchen is seeking a part-time Digital Marketing / Growth Hacker with an emphasis on Social Media Marketing, Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram Ads. This is a contract position with a very low minimum hour commitment to get started, but also has the opportunity to turn into a larger position after a few months. If you love early stage companies and want to be a key contributor with a meaningful impact, then you could be our ideal person!
Our ideal candidate is familiar with the best practices of brand building on social media. You'll work directly with the Founder to set and execute content priorities with the end goals being 1) drive growth to Bushka's social channels and 2) establish Bushka as a lifestyle brand. You'll tell concise, engaging stories about how Bushka meals can fuel a busy life and how easily they integrate into different environments.
The success of this position will be based off the following: 1) driving sales through marketing initiatives, 2) converting one time buyers into repeat customers, 3) increasing followers on social channels. We believe in making informed decisions off of data, and so tracking the success and failures of marketing initiatives in vital to learning and growing!
This position is great for a student or someone with a flexible schedule.
- Create and maintain a marketing calendar outlining activities across all social platforms.
- Develop strategies for growing our overall engagement and social audience.
- Create, write, source, and schedule relevant, engaging content on Bushka's Kitchen Facebook, Instagram, and Blog.
- Create and optimize facebook and google ads with the goal to drive sales.
- Optimize website content for SEO keywords.
- Accountable for growing engagement through compelling content and by profiling relatable lifestyle personas and content.
- Identify influencers on social channels.
- Track and analyze social media performance across individual posts and campaigns to optimize content accordingly.
- Strong portfolio of cross-channel social media campaigns and strong personal presence on social channels. (We want to see you practice what you preach.)
- Knowledge of social media platforms and how to effectively target consumers through those channels.
- Strong written skills and excellent grammar.
- Experience creating ads in both Facebook/Instagram and Google.
- Familiarity with design tools like Illustrator and Photoshop a plus.