Digital Marketing - Strategy & Growth (Part-time)
Position Type: Contractor
Approximate Hourly Commitment: 3 to 5 hours per week
Monthly Retainer: DOE
Bushka’s Kitchen was created for the risk takers, the rebels, the journey junkies that want to live and breathe the outdoors. Our lineup of nutritionally balanced, delicious, freeze-dried meals will fuel any wild adventure – whether your wild is relaxing with family on a starlit camping trip or conquering the toughest mountaineering experiences.
Ready to eat by simply adding hot or cold water, Bushka’s Kitchen menu balances the need for a tasty while still healthy, gourmet yet affordable, filling but lightweight outdoor meal. We emphasize the important role proteins, carbohydrates, and fats play in outdoor nutrition to support feeling both full and fueled in the backcountry. Made by adventure seekers for adventure seekers.
About The Role:
Bushka's Kitchen is seeking a part-time Digital Marketing Specialist with a focus specifically on Strategy and Growth. This position will be responsible for planning and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and drive new sales. This role will work closely with our Social Media content creator as well as the owner of the company. This is an independent position that will report directly to the owner of the company with expected bi-monthly check-ins to set and monitor goals.
- Develop strategies for growing our overall engagement and social audience that can be implemented within our existing monthly content calendar.
- Coordinate overarching themes and messages as well as defining what assets are needed to execute these themes.
- Create and optimize digital ads.
- Optimize content for SEO keywords.
- Track and analyze social media performance across individual posts and campaigns to optimize content accordingly.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Social Media Strategist or similar using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Experience creating digital ads that convert
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills